Been busy and forgot for two weeks in a row now to make the vote for the next gamemode...

I also have no idea on what gamemodes to add to the vote... So the server will remain on Smash for the time being until I get some more suggestions on gamemodes.

Remember: You can suggest pretty much any combos of gamemodes like x10 Randomizer, or even something more normal like CTF rotation.

After about 5 minutes of thinking, number crunching, and some other third thing, I've come up with a vote that could be a potential game changer!

If #1 wins, we'll simply stick with TF2 and vote on a new Gamemode. Since TF2 is probably our most popular division.

If #2 wins, we'll hold a vote of the most popularly suggested/available games we could host and see what happens from there.

So suggest stuff, vote, and do some other third thing, and we might get a new game added to the xG roster of servers at the beginning of the year!

The vote is now closed

Edited by Bone (see edit history)

After about 5 minutes of thinking, number crunching, and some other third thing, I've come up with a vote that could be a potential game changer!

[MEDIA=strawpoll]14692073[/MEDIA]

If #1 wins, we'll simply stick with TF2 and vote on a new Gamemode. Since TF2 is probably our most popular division.

If #2 wins, we'll hold a vote of the most popularly suggested/available games we could host and see what happens from there.

So suggest stuff, vote, and do some other third thing, and we might get a new game added to the xG roster of servers at the beginning of the year!

Ya see, in order to start a new game we'd have to have a lot of interest in or else it will die as soon as its released.

Ya see, in order to start a new game we'd have to have a lot of interest in or else it will die as soon as its released.

Which is why if it does win, we'd do a vote to see what the community most wants. It takes no time at all to set up a server for Fistful of Frags or The Hidden, but if no one plays there, it'd be pointless.

At the same time however, having an unpopulated TF2 server also doesn't help much. At least a new game server would add more variety to xG.

However, this all depends on what the community wants and votes for.

2 votes have now ended. The vote for how often the Gamemodes rotate, and the vote for if we stick with TF2 for now. Here are the results:

5aa4c5be1a605_ss(2018-01-07at02_48.01).png.932fdfacc6076516aa1d542c7fea27ec.png

5aa4c5be3c400_ss(2018-01-07at02_49.07).png.60a34ca45373491770e184f5184876b9.png

Looks like we're sticking with TF2 and with the normal rotation rate. Since I've been busy and haven't held a vote for this month's gamemode yet, I'll randomly choose one. The vote for February's gamemode will start next weekend, so be sure to throw in suggestions.

January's gamemode will be: Prop Hunt

It's a tragedy the GR server doesn't get enough attention.

Monthly repopulation event at the turn of a month/new gamemode might help?

That'd be great, but alas, I can't start any kind of official event other than me getting on Discord and telling everyone "Get on the server, ya dungles!"

New vote time!

For a bit of clarity:

MvM can be either standard MvM or 10 Mann, whichever the community would want more.

Meme map rotation would be maps like Highertower, 2fort with a twist, Upsidedown Turbine, etc.

Other plugins could also be added to standard MvM if there's demand for it, like PlayPoints or War3. Just to make the server a bit more special

Vote is now closed

Edited by Bone (see edit history)

New vote time!

[MEDIA=strawpoll]14893622[/MEDIA]

For a bit of clarity:

MvM can be either standard MvM or 10 Mann, whichever the community would want more.

Meme map rotation would be maps like Highertower, 2fort with a twist, Upsidedown Turbine, etc.

Other plugins could also be added to standard MvM if there's demand for it, like PlayPoints or War3. Just to make the server a bit more special

Ooh an MGE server sounds nice. I had an idea for that a few years ago but nothing came of it sadly.

By a strange turn of events and a very close vote, I bring you the victor: Meme Map Rotation!

5aa4c5c64c23b_ss(2018-02-03at07_46.53).png.79a15e50b5409834e5178107a3051325.png

"What maps are available?" You might be asking, or not, either way here's the current maplist:

Watchtowerrrrrrrr

Floor is lava

Orange 50F

2fort twisted

Hammerfort

Turbine upsidedown

Conveyor

Trainsawlaser

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell

Hightorangemillbine

Steamed hams

Badsawter

Badwater tilt

Fastwater

Frontiiiiiieeeeeeer

Highertower

Highmillbine

And potentially more, if more is requested

By a strange turn of events and a very close vote, I bring you the victor: Meme Map Rotation!

[ATTACH]33037[/ATTACH]

"What maps are available?" You might be asking, or not, either way here's the current maplist:

Watchtowerrrrrrrr

Floor is lava

Orange 50F

2fort twisted

Hammerfort

Turbine upsidedown

Conveyor

Trainsawlaser

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell

Hightorangemillbine

Steamed hams

Badsawter

Badwater tilt

Fastwater

Frontiiiiiieeeeeeer

Highertower

Highmillbine

And potentially more, if more is requested

Where is wubwubwub smh, you can't have meme map rotation without it KotH - wubwubwub