No
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/JEWWWY/
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    1 1/2 day
  • Reason for Joining

Im interested in getting invovled with the forums and like the surf server because it's the only tf2 server with a good bhop mod and no fall damage.guggy.gif

-1 Immature and breaks rules constantly. Asked if he could vape on mic, I said no, and he immediately did it because I said don't do it.

A: 7

M: 1

I'm not gonna vouch but back when I played TF2 surf he came on and immediately started screaming at staff because they were dealing with someone being racist so he jumped to conclusions thinking it was about his name.

Well i guess people have a utter distaste and seem to be scrutinizing me and my thoughts but that is life. 

So I can't say much more on the matter, if anything again if you don't like what I say and my thoughts THAT were asked by many and even staff, well im sorry ...?‍♂️

and really I just want Member cause I like this community, I really do and i'll say it to the grave.

26 minutes ago, jewy said:

Well i guess people have a utter distaste and seem to be scrutinizing me and my thoughts but that is life. 

So I can't say much more on the matter, if anything again if you don't like what I say and my thoughts THAT were asked by many and even staff, well im sorry ...?‍♂️

and really I just want Member cause I like this community, I really do and i'll say it to the grave.

If you're interested in being a member, I would recommend taking people's feedback and improving in the servers as you have plenty of chances to show everyone a better you. Best of luck!

17 minutes ago, Aegean said:

If you're interested in being a member, I would recommend taking people's feedback and improving in the servers as you have plenty of chances to show everyone a better you. Best of luck!

aegean why are you so damn SMART

35 minutes ago, Aegean said:

Which I can't dispute and are trying to show. So i agree with you.