Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Addressing everyone in xG as a whole

Aegean you beautiful man, these kinds of things really show you care for our well good. Thank you for saying these things to show some guidance on many of the issues we have presently.

Again, thank you for your work here. It's been a blast to be in the staff with you guys!

Lol aeg. Even though we didnt agree on much in the past, we've been on the ball lately. I couldnt agree more with anything you just said. Thanks for actually getting it out in the open. Now if only we could do something about you coming out of the closet...

Aegean I hope you didn't take anything I posted in Mcneo's goodbye out of context. I didn't even know about all this shit going on between everyone. Damn :2

I know all the crap you put up with. I've listened to it myself in teamspeak. I don't really agree with all this corrupt leadership "talk" heading through the forums.

All i know is that you've stayed with the clan through ups and downs, when people leave, and when they complain.

And I would like to personally say. Thank you. For helping keep this clan together. For letting be a member in it and giving me the honor of being a member of the staff.

I hope you have fun on your vacation.

So many band wagons to hop on, how do i choose which one? No seriously though. have fun my child. enjoy your time away, I personally had a blast when i stepped down and left xG to get away from drama. but when you get back, you know you will miss it, because although just playing the game is fun, the community drama is like a drug, you have to come back for more.

Dont get drunk with 4 dudes in a cabin.. if you wake up with your ass hurting and you smell funny dont say i didnt tell you so!