Sign in to follow this  
Ronaconda

Switch GunGame server to Classic

What should the gungame server be?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What should the gungame server be?

• Keep it GunGame
    • Make it Classic
    • Make it Demolition
    • Something else (in comments)

Barely anyone ever uses gungame because it is some weird variation of the original game. I think the server would be a lot more heavily populated if we had a classic server instead. Anyone else agree?

Or it would be more popular with some people idling :p

The variation is called DamageMod, it's just like regular gungame only level-ups are from 100 dmg instead of 1 kill, which solves the age-old problem of kill stealing in regular gungame. And it's my baby, so be gentle :p

ron getting 100 posts won't get you mod for 2 months
This wasn't spam to get 100 posts, I was just giving my opinions to populate the server. If my ideas are not what you guys want then I'm fine with that, but please don't talk crap about me for giving my opinions.

This wasn't spam to get 100 posts, I was just giving my opinions to populate the server. If my ideas are not what you guys want then I'm fine with that, but please don't talk crap about me for giving my opinions.

well you got 50 posts in a day so i saw spam :P

well you got 50 posts in a day so i saw spam :P

I'm pretty sure I've been a member for more than one day. I'll admit when I had joined right in the beginnning I was a bit spammy, but I never got 50 in one day.