kbraszzz

We Will Not Have This.

I agree that i did come because some of the mods said to. I didn't want to come untill after thanatos wanted me to, but i did consider it from speed. And i frikkin wish i had screenshots, but i remember you using The command that brings the message on the top of the screen say "Who wants to go to the SNG server with us?" or something related to tat. Im PRETTY dang sure that happend, but it might have not been speed.

Lol Footballplayers application XD

I agree that i did come because some of the mods said to. I didn't want to come untill after thanatos wanted me to, but i did consider it from speed. And i frikkin wish i had screenshots, but i remember you using The command that brings the message on the top of the screen say "Who wants to go to the SNG server with us?" or something related to tat. Im PRETTY dang sure that happend, but it might have not been speed.

thats /csay and using mod commands to ask others to join you on a another server and then to cause trouble is stupid and whoever did it should be demoted.

You didn't really have to use powers to make people come:you being a mod alone did that. You and I both knw damn well that there's people who kiss your ass (this goes to all staff) just to get on a "good level" with you so they get special treatment in jb and stuff ( Ex: get slapped aways from blu's, being slapped in general, and getting teleported away. Ect,ect. These are all things you have done.) I don't mean war when I say this but maybe Barm and the others are the the ass kissers. So, maybe they only came to show their "loyalty" to you.

Woah woah. I'm usually the one that gets slapped, even when I don't ask for it. Also I didn't even go when speed asked. It was ONLY when telos invited me to a game that I joined.

Just so you guys know, if a staff member is being abusive then don't be afraid to report him. You'll earn a hell of a lot more respect from growing a pair and reporting an abusive staff member than you would from sucking up to him.

Woah woah. I'm usually the one that gets slapped, even when I don't ask for it. Also I didn't even go when speed asked. It was ONLY when telos invited me to a game that I joined.

*cough *cough

your the only one who gets slapped ? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This whole slapping conversation is pretty pointless, considering slap was taken away from mods a good while ago. Therefore if you are trying to say that you have been slapped by a moderator recently than you're lying.

This whole slapping conversation is pretty pointless, considering slap was taken away from mods a good while ago. Therefore if you are trying to say that you have been slapped by a moderator recently than you're lying.

i dont think anyone said "recently" >.>

I'd like to point out that the only reason that I went on was to do what I do on xG JB, but slightly more often. (Rebel like a psychopath/maniac).

Granted, the Blus had crits, so I disconnected shortly afterwards because crits are OP. I never typed in the chat nor anything else. I just rebelled. (Like I do on our servers)

(Nearly typed GB instead of JB. Wow.)