Stupercrossman

Moderator Submission

First off i am stating that i am applying for TF2 Moderator.

I would be fit for Team Fortress 2 Mod becuase of my judgements, and by that i mean i side with who is right in the conflict and do what i can to prevent the issue from getting out of hand. I see several different mods (not saying names) that dont do much when a problem comes into play. I try to do something and sometimes the problem gets solved, even if it means going rage pyro. Sometimes even admins (not saying names) dont do as much as we had hoped. So i am saying that if i make moderator i will do [to the best of my ability] what i can to keep order and......keep problems out of the way

Now, i am not insulting the Mods and Admins or your place in TF2, im just saying that maybe you couldve done more....so if i get mod, i will do that 'more' that you others have left out.

EDIT I would be registered in teamspeak but whn i try to download it, my computer says it requires an administrive code which i do not have. (it belongs to my father)

Thank you and peace.

Forums: He gravedug, made many useless threads, could have used "edit post" instead of making 4 other replys, so pretty much spammed for posts too. Even when I asked him to stop gravedigging he would not listen to what I said and made up things like "you are stalking me man".

In-game: To me you seem a bit Bi-polar. Anything like a laugh one minute would piss you off and you get mad at the guy, then the next you are chill and go back to trading as usual, then next minute get pissed by getting killed and it goes on and on. Before last week you weren't active, but you have been being active as of now.

If I see you change your attitude I will re-state this post and fix it.

VERY Immature, got pissed off for some guy laughing on the mic, is very rude and I agree with muffin. I have seen him on our tf2 servers. (Im Oh stop you :3, an xG TF2 admin.). You do not deserve to be a moderator. -1

-1 Since I've been placed on a watch list for blunt and rude remarks, I'll lay it down easy on you.

(Though sorry if this is harsh) Moderators are expandable. Now, there are plenty of mods and admins now. So quite honestly, I rather not someone who spams the forums for nonsense, ex. You recommending that you need more storage to make your computer run faster. Besides that, you're really not something special in game, I don't think we would get along with you with the BS you demonstrate on the forums. Heck, I wouldn't want you as a moderator at all because of the things you do. Also you need to be here 2 months, which I believe makes your APP invalid.

@Link_ can you view the situation and maybe make a decision or post what you think?

@Stupercrossman I think what some people are saying is that they see you can go over the top sometimes and we don't want our moderators to be like that. I also think they are saying to stop being what you are not which is in your case a TF2 moderator. You also must be accepted into the clan and be active for at least two months to start a moderator submission. You started your submission on 11-02-12 and was accepted into the clan on 11-03-12.

Link to Member Submission-->Member Submission

So if you want my advice just try to let the moderators moderate and to respect everyone on the server.

Best of luck Stupercrossman!

-Jake