Sign in to follow this  
Gkoo

Do my test. (BUSN)

I got some on google. Here are the ones I am having trouble with.

I have 31 minutes left.

5. (TCO 1) Workers in the nation of Argentina prefer managers who forcefully tell employees what to do and how to do it. Conversely, employees in the U.S. prefer to participate in decision making in the workplace. This __________ difference between Argentinian workers and U.S. workers represents a management challenge for firms trading in the global market (Points : 1)

geo-political

economic

socio-cultural

regulatory

6. (TCO 3) Hennessy Hardware, a U.S. retailer, buys much of its inventory from Asian countries. Hennessy Hardware would benefit if the value of the dollar ________ relative to the currencies of the countries from which Hennessy imports (Points : 1)

rose

fell

remained constant

floated unpredictably

7. (TCO 3) The strength of the U.S. economy helps explain why: (Points : 1)

foreign direct investment in the United States has grown steadily

the United States enjoys a favorable balance of trade

China and Japan formed a common market to become more competitive

the U.S. is able to avoid becoming a debtor nation

11. (TCO 3) Even though the U.S. exports a large ___________ of goods and services, it exports a much lower __________ of its products than many other countries do (Points : 1)

percentage; amount

amount; percentage

amount; value

percentage; percentage

13. (TCO 3) Many of the toy products sold in the United States are imported from Taiwan because the Taiwanese can produce these products more efficiently than U.S. companies. This is an example of: (Points : 1)

Bilateral advantage

Comparative advantage

Absolute advantage

Unilateral advantage

14. (TCO 3) The federal government created ___________ to help small and medium sized businesses get involved in exporting (Points : 1)

the World Trade Organization

Federal Export Loan Banks

Export Assistance Centers

the Federal Trade Promotion Commission

15. (TCO 3) An advantage of forming a joint venture is: (Points : 1)

no shared costs or risk

a perpetual arrangement

it's a good strategy for entering new markets in which you have never had a presence

it's a great way to enter new markets without divulging any marketing or management strategy to the other member of the joint venture