Sign in to follow this  
Snackbar

ct ban on BowGamer?

This guy is a +5 doosh. Lots of freekills, unfair orders, multiple freeshots, and constant alive/ dead (god-awfully annoying) mic spam.

Not sure if Im the guy to request this, but it seems like a few people agree with me.

WTF Is going on in JB tonight? Its complete ridiculous chaos.

Was just informed I need evidence, sorry, still kinda new here

I will get proof, I mean, its more work than its worth I suppose, I can deal with him, its just that hes ******* EVERYONE off...I figured if enough xG members agreed it would just get taken care of.

How am I able to post demos?

u get a demo , than find that demo in ur file should be something like

\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Username\counter-strike source\cstrike

And just upload it on a site if u want u can use Mediafire.com , than copy the link and post it on forums.

Uh guys can we get some real moderation going on in jb, this **** is retarded

Like seriously

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

I guess its over now. Thanks to Vero (I think?) Wow that was nuts.

no wonder you don't have evidence. I never freekilled, my orders aren't unfair (you're the first person to tell me this btw), if I by mistake shoot someone I send them to the infirmary and I do not mic spam. Please tell me in detail why you're accusing me of this and what I specifically did wrong

You know what you did, Im over it lol, you should be too.

I dont have any evidence because I wasnt that butthurt over it and I didnt want to go through uploading demos ect. Im friggin LAZY.

I was simply giving the guys in my clan a heads up.

Also, grow up.

I actually just played with him , and yes I do agree he freekills and breaks the rules.

Please tell me what i did IN DETAIL and please demo it before you make false accusations

Please tell me what i did IN DETAIL and please demo it before you make false accusations

these aren't false accusations. you need a touch up on the motd.

Bow please take the time to read the MOTD more carefully if you want to be Warden. If I catch you doing anyone of the things these people say I am going to rape you and perma ct ban you kk thx bai

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

*bamf* closed

Sign in to follow this