Redheards

Jb Rancho Relaxe

Should Rancho Relaxo be count as afk  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rancho Relaxo be count as afk

is there not afk manager to put afks to spectate? It does work when going afk with the taunt so I wouldn't say using the taunt means someone is afk, Most people I see doing it are not afk

I believe any kind of taunting, whether it be toggle or not, shouldn't be considered afk simply because you must press the taunt key to be able to taunt therefore you are not away from the keyboard.

The answer from me is no. AFK Freeze is to be where your character is doing absolutely nothing but facing the direction warden tells you, if a direction is given.

Well taunting is fun and usually all i do is look at my own character doin whatever the taunt does so i feel that taunts that require a partner should be afk because ive seen people ask for afk and pardon it and ive seen wardens only wanting you to taunt and killing any that do otherwise and they are funny and fun to use!

Yes because it's a your not touching your keyboard. It's afk. I hate when I get killed for following orders and then die because I'm frozen in taunt. BTW the high five taunt glitch is back and got me freekilled three times in a row

AFK means to do absolutely nothing once you get on the line. This means once on the line you shouldn't hit a button a.k.a hitting taunt.

I think it depends, if the warden says AFK by....6:50...if you press the taunt at like 6:53....you technically are afk, on the line by 6:50.

I think it depends, if the warden says AFK by....6:50...if you press the taunt at like 6:53....you technically are afk, on the line by 6:50.

Actually, it states that detouring or DELAYING is implied regardless if warden gives the order or not. So giving a time to comply with an action is meaningless.

Problem solved anyway, that one smelly guy updated motd;

"Taunting is not AFK."

If the warden says AFK freeze that means the all T should simulate being AFK. So any taunt requires the player to press a button on the keyboard thus not being AFK. So is rancho relaxo considered AFK ? No