Dethman

Goodbye dethman, hello deadmens

The sheriffs office just called and said they got the douche.

If you don't believe me well, i guess it is reasonable since this is the internet and people can make up whatever the fuck they want to make up

nobody is going to believe that story, think of something more reasonable. a singular stolen ipod? cops wont give 2 shits unless they watch someone beat the shit out of you and then take it. in which case they care about the beating, not the stealing.

nobody is going to believe that story, think of something more reasonable. a singular stolen ipod? cops wont give 2 shits unless they watch someone beat the steaming pantload out of you and then take it. in which case they care about the beating, not the stealing.

It was at a high school football game and there were cameras everywhere. Small town= not too much crime. It seems out of shape but it is true. I live in a town with 5,000 people total. I gave them a lot on what the guy looked like and pointed out the cameras. They looked at surveillance and saw who the guy was. He was a dumb crook and an easy arrest, Don't believe me, but I know what happened and that is the whole truth and again please close since this thread is now useless

It was at a high school football game and there were cameras everywhere. Small town= not too much crime. It seems out of shape but it is true. I live in a town with 5,000 people total. I gave them a lot on what the guy looked like and pointed out the cameras. They looked at surveillance and saw who the guy was. He was a dumb crook and an easy arrest, Don't believe me, but I know what happened and that is the whole truth and again please close since this thread is now useless

stealing an ipod then putting it in a garbage can wont get him thrown in prison

most likely a fine

hahaha

petty crime, idk why cops would even care cause it was in a garbage hahah

stealing an ipod then putting it in a garbage can wont get him thrown in prison

most likely a fine

hahaha

petty crime, idk why cops would even care cause it was in a garbage hahah

the fact the guy took it in the first place got him in trouble, he was to retarded to think that security cameras were everywhere and that stealing at a big event will make the cops care. Our city needs the "glorified" image of our cops can handle anything. They only cared probably to boost their ego. And the guy is only getting 24 hours in jail so not a big punishment

the fact the guy took it in the first place got him in trouble, he was to retarded to think that security cameras were everywhere and that stealing at a big event will make the cops care. Our city needs the "glorified" image of our cops can handle anything. They only cared probably to boost their ego. And the guy is only getting 24 hours in jail so not a big punishment

24 hrs in jail for stealing an ipod then putting it back

hahahaha

your city is dumb

24 hrs in jail for stealing an ipod then putting it back

hahahaha

your city is dumb

My city is retarded, i know that already.

he did not return it, he threw it away trying to get rid of "evidence" (aka realized the ipod was cracked and outdated as fuck)