Scootaloo

Shoutbox not refreshing...

Been having a recurring issue with Shoutbox not refreshing on its own, but the issue is not present on other computers. It works just fine on my wife's and on the computer at my work, but not on my own desktop. I've tried disabling my extensions such as Adblock and such. I even went so far as to reinstall Chrome, but I am still having issues.

Any ideas? =/

also i dont know if you removed this, but new forums links aren't appearing on shoubox, to let people know what is new

Yeah I removed that. I was planning on fixing the issues it was having on the server.

Chat | Xeno Gamers[/url] ?

Yes, even the chat window does not automatically refresh. I was thinking that it could be a conflicting certificate issue. Any ideas on how I could go about fixing that?

Yes, even the chat window does not automatically refresh. I was thinking that it could be a conflicting certificate issue. Any ideas on how I could go about fixing that?

Not sure :( It's not a conflicting certificate issue because the data loaded from the chatbox is loaded from Xeno Gamers and is loaded on Xeno Gamers so it wouldn't cause any issue.

I honestly don't know :(