GottaGoFast

First Friend In Xg?

DAWH.

Mine was an oldfriend named Wolfie. "Her" forum name was Renakane, but "she" sold "her" account and stopped talking to all of us. A friend that's still in the clan is @Ohstopyou . WE USED TO BE BESTIES.

"USED TO BE BESTIES" WE STILL AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE >:CCCCCCCCCCC

My first friend in xG (even tho we met before xG), and still one of my best friends, was @Colorparty

@Colorparty : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdsIVUuO7GM youwillnotescapethissongcolur.yuhavenochoice.

TwoZeroFour (Bach) was the guy who helped me become a member then a mod in the span of like 2 weeks. Also Spork (the man), Nora (the manlady), MsTacobell (People called her Bell I called her Beel, rest is history niggy) , Liekos (Leikios is what I kept saying), Augie (Nigga), 416 (Nigga), Funkenstine (Niggur), Ragnastorm (Helluva Man) , Waimalu (Koolest Kid in the Seven Seas) , Jpgar (Funny Foreign Kid), Alucard (Friendly guy always said Hi to me), Buttstallion (Butt Salon was a good bro he was funny af and one of my first true bros in xG), Goblin (Met in Pokemon trade we had the same name and it goes on from there babaabababy), Febreeze (love you breezle), Fink (Fink is bae), Speedy G (before he went Mindnipple) Kbrazzle Dazzle (Kbrazzle is a true winner and soldier he had to deal with all of you fahggits kbrazz is the true blowjob princess)

@Liekos @Marceline @Fink @Goblins @ButtStallion_ @Waimalu @Bach @kbraszz (If I didn't tag you you either changed your name like a fahggot or aren't on xG anymore)

However... xG is and was FULL of fhaggots such as:

Mr Me (Fokkin retarded kid)

Sir Sinister (Another fokkin Fahg)

SpeedofFreedom (everyone sucked his cok, made him a mod and fucked Jailbreak up.)

Shockdeel (Lol beanhead)

Starmix (Lmao fokkin bean)

Admiral Samit (Was cool then became a fahg)

Elvis (some fokkin retarded kid who is probably still around)

Choritos (another fahggot kid everyone rode his weenie until they too found out he was a fahgot)

Nomulous (dear lord Nom u fokkin nippal, fix our damn plugins instead of fapping to furry pron)

Matsi (And you just need to stop fhuckking stray animals and do your job)

FoRgE ( I can't believe I had part in letting Harry Potter join this clan)

Xraith (omfg the HUUUGEST Fahggot in this list the less said the better)

Origins (HAHAHAHAHA "John_Madden" biggest fokkin loser in world, you are the one that isn't funny you overweight deek slurper)

Lmao Y'all are kool kids tho, except Choritos he's a complete fag.

Oh boy. I have pretty terrible memory, but I feel like my first friend here was either Ganja or Razec. Maybe Turdwig? Hell of I know. All I know is that 80% of the people I had relations with when I initially joined are long gone and will be missed.

@metalslug53 @DonDingler @Foxy @Bach (as two zero four). And they weren't members but Bolbi, Alita the angel, vixen+kitsune, flapjacks, and Ambassador Jamal of Nigeria.

Summer 2013 were the fuckin days bruh.

@Moosty @metalslug53 when we were newfags on Trade Gaming

@MuffinMonster and @mtown81 when they weren't fags and we all used to hang on TS back when muffin was DM for TF2

Now it's grown to the autism army we see today

Oh boy. I have pretty terrible memory, but I feel like my first friend here was either Ganja or Razec. Maybe Turdwig? Hell of I know. All I know is that 80% of the people I had relations with when I initially joined are long gone and will be missed.

i miss ganja amd razec those high mother fuckers. mine was probly @easy or @Chrono but chrono is a nigger so he doesnt count. or shit was it sgtblue?? i miss those times.

spork or febreze. They got me to join the clan. Around halfway in my time playing on xg servers, I met gub and he was pretty swaggin. None of you know him but my first xg friend was someone I knew irl. We joined the clan together. He stopped playing like right after he joined. Oh yeah and dr funkenstein