Vector

Vector - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Tom Brady

Steam ID:

It's on bans list, forums, and i have 100 friends in xg so u can find it.

Information:

I wanna be unbanned. it's obvious regardless if i'm in tf2 or not, shit will continue to happen. I kinda wanna play on servers again to give me a reason to play tf2. I'm not gonna lie and say i'm sorry for what i did/said because i'm not a chicken shit and i won't tell you what you want to hear. I still to this day think i "din do nuffin" but that's up to you to decide. This is a serious ban protest and should be treated as such.

Also if i see another child say something along the lines of "if vector gets unbanned i'm leaving xG" i'm gonna scream. It's obvious you don't care about xg if you act in such a immature mannor. Also i don't want to see any more of instances like gwoash's (create a fake account, join xg, act as a different player to have another opinion on the forums").

I still care about xG believe it or not and i want it thrive. Regardless of who is in xg is irrelevant because i actually like the servers.

go crazy on this ban protest.

@Chrono

I can already tell this is gonna end in a nice polite manner with no fudge posting, arguments, insults, crying, and everyone being happy.

good luck.

guys, i think you should let vector be unbanned. I know that i am not here as long as many people here, but i can see that vector does care about xg. Playing a game is something everyone should have a right to. Many people here should learn how to forgive, but asking that is like asking me to talk. (ha ha) Besides, he doesn't have to play on the same severs as you guys, he can go on other servers on play there, not bothering any of the tf2 members. And on that note, (as you know me by now) i shall leave here with a thought.

The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.

I'd honestly +1 this if I was a member. Honestly, like Nu_13 said, Vector still shows that he cares about the TF2 division. Regardless of his put downs, he still tries to get the division to see the light on most things. Especially when it's really big issues that occur. Biggest example would be the whole "suicide threats" debacle.

Good luck, Vector. You're the hero we need.

Also keep in mind this isn't just for TF2, it's for the rest of the divisions. i wanna help @Bleed with csgo and see if i can bug stickz about gmod. This isn't just a tf2 thing it's an xg thing so people from other divs can shit post if they want.

-1. If my reason is needed I will give it. I feel like if I even try to explain why I'll just get bm'd to hell.

Then why -1 and be a lil bitch cause you hate him? just be a man and say what you have to. +1 if it matters this kid sticks around after being forum banned for stupid fuckin reasons and server banned for same thing.

Then why -1 and be a lil bitch cause you hate him? just be a man and say what you have to. +1 if it matters this kid sticks around after being forum banned for stupid frickin reasons and server banned for same thing.

"be a lil bitch cause you hate him" That's exactly why. I said I'll just get bm'd to hell and that's exactly what happened. Even when I don't try to start shit, everyone else does. smh

"be a lil bitch cause you hate him" That's exactly why. I said I'll just get bm'd to hell and that's exactly what happened. Even when I don't try to start fudge, everyone else does. smh

then why even post? you just dont like him so u dont want him unbanned when you could just as easily not be on the same server as him or does him being unbanned make you so angry you cant stand it?

-1 banned for a reason. The bad outweighs the good. You bad mouth everyone just to piss them off and then act like you are entitled to it.

-1 Lots of things I could say about why he should stay banned but I will sum it up with one sentence. Vector is an asshole and I don't think he represents our clan very well and, especially because he often starts fights with randoms on our Tf2 servers.

I feel that he should stay banned especially because we did give him more than enough warnings and chances to redeem his immature behavior.