Vector

Vector - Team Fortress 2

If people dont want him in the tf2 division then why not we do this....

unban him from the other divisions and keep him banned in tf2. Just a suggestion

Personally I say we give him one more chance +1. He might be an ass to people including myself and i might not personally like him but he does care for the clan. Maybe staff can keep eye on him closer like said in the past and if he fucks up just ban him again.

17892%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20laughing%20smackdown%20smiling%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.gif

This is a serious ban protest and should be treated as such.

Trying to make a serious thread and tf2 kids, immaturity shows up. Good to know as a MODERATOR who was SUPPOSED to be MORE MATURE then ME, represents xg so well.

Personally I say we give him one more chance +1. He might be an butt to people including myself and i might not personally like him but he does care for the clan. Maybe staff can keep eye on him closer like said in the past and if he fricks up just ban him again.

"I'm not gonna lie and say i'm sorry for what i did/said because i'm not a chicken fudge and i won't tell you what you want to hear. I still to this day think i "din do nuffin" but that's up to you to decide."

He straight up told us he won't change. Just throwing that out there.

"I'm not gonna lie and say i'm sorry for what i did/said because i'm not a chicken fudge and i won't tell you what you want to hear. I still to this day think i "din do nuffin" but that's up to you to decide."

He straight up told us he won't change. Just throwing that out there.

no? All i said was i felt the ban wasn't fair and i didn't agree with it and i'm not gonna lie to you guys and say i changed because 9/10 people who say that are so full of it. I never said i was either gonna stay the same or try and be nicer. Don't misinterpret what i say.

no? All i said was i felt the ban wasn't fair and i didn't agree with it and i'm not gonna lie to you guys and say i changed because 9/10 people who say that are so full of it. I never said i was either gonna stay the same or try and be nicer. Don't misinterpret what i say.

Then I guess I have to ask are you going to change?

+1

He was great to have on the servers stopping a lot of rule breakers and maintaining a well balanced hierarchy.(telling little kids to stfu) I don't see why vector was banned in the first place, he is straight talking which is what the tf2 servers need. Besides even if he just wants to play on the server why is he being denied that?

I honestly have mixed thoughts on this. Let's get it out there, I don't like Vector. I honestly don't. I did at first, and I'm not denying that you helped me alot while I've been in xG, but you've been cocky, confrontational, and crossed the line with what you say to people on the servers, and you've done it alot. You we're staff before, and as long as I have a vote in the matter I'll vote against you regaining powers, unless there is a very, Let me emphasize very, drastic change in how you act on the servers. As far as playing on the servers, I do feel that even if you didn't agree with the ban, you've had plenty of time to think about it, and aren't going to login and instantly act like an ass. People are going to disagree, but I'll +1 for an unban. You're stubborn, but you're an adult. You know you need to change how you act even if you disagree with it. My only concern is that I won't be there to see how you act until my PC is done, and staff that still hold a grudge might overly nitpick or even abuse. You getting unbanned won't be popular but you're right about people threatening to leave if you're unbanned being stupid. People had problems with you as staff, but you won't be staff. So to everyone in the tf2 div, if he's unbanned give him a chance to prove himself, he's been gone for a while, and deserves this ONE chance. If he's an adult about this we won't have any trouble. I've rambled on long enough, waiting to hear from the other DMs and DLs.

As many people already said, vector seems to be caring about this clan. Sure, he can be mean but after actually talking to him like 8 months ago it turned it he is a nice person!

He should be unbanned, I mean how long has it been? 4 months? And he's still here, almost daily... Additionally vector is very helpful, not just because he is a former admin, he also helped me with some issues back in the days.

Vector basically helped a lot of people, including me, who felt like their voices weren't heard, he's actually caring and considering it, though he is banned from all server, which means a lot compared to certain higher ups who just twiddle their thumbs.

Also, you should consider that this isn't just for team fortress 2, vector wants to help on CS:GO (as he already staTed I guess). Furthermore he is interested in contributing something to gmod. All In All he also wants to test maps and stuff.

TL;DR: +1

+1 If anyone does an awesome job at controlling rule breakers it's this guy. Now, yes he can be a huge asshole, but we all have to deal with anal now and then. From my view, Vector can be a great guy, and will stick up for others, as long as you're not flashing your furry-filled-profile at everyone, or your "magic friendship" around all willy nilly.

In the end, Vector was and can still be a great asset to the xG community.

The issue I have to the sheer amount of chances that Vector has been given over the last several years, and there is no true intention I see here to change his behavior in the clan. He was banned because he had been given enough warnings. I'm all for second chances, but when it because a fifth chance? Not without a true and honest effort to change what was wrong in the past. Sorry Vector. -1

The issue I have to the sheer amount of chances that Vector has been given over the last several years, and there is no true intention I see here to change his behavior in the clan. He was banned because he had been given enough warnings. I'm all for second chances, but when it because a fifth chance? Not without a true and honest effort to change what was wrong in the past. Sorry Vector. -1

years? what? are you serious? i haven't been warned about jack shit since i started playing in tf2. Are you CLs actually straight up lying now?

years? what? are you serious? i haven't been warned about jack fudge since i started playing in tf2. Are you CLs actually straight up lying now?

i haven't been warned/reprehended for really anything until i joined tf2*