In-Game Name:

Matsi

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:18865285

Position:

Time Active:

about 3 years except while there wasn't a server

Experience:

Was an admin for CSS div and current admin for TF2...

Information:

I found this clan and became a member through the CS:GO div back in 2012, always played on the CSGO JB until the update broke it and it just died, moved to CSS for a year or so and then to TF2 when CSS died... lol

I am not really looking to advance in CSGO, merely to help out while it gets back on it's feet, Would prolly step down/be demoted after enough time has gone by that the div has found enough staff to keep the servers free of stupidity and LQ Days. :)

-1 i want to see if he will be like jubens first

he's still a good guy when he plays ct, though. i usually only had bad times with him when he became staff because he turned into a dick.

+1 I actually think he would be a good staff, he's had experience already and is more active than some of our current staff anyways as far as I know(I haven't been on fairly recently), if he's able to get TF2 admin then there's no reason he shouldn't have mod in CS:GO as well

alright since my -1 was deleted, i'll explain.

-1 Matsi, says he's a great admin however, he rolls on the edge of rules and usually goes along the lines of "it doesn't say this this or this in the rools so it's okay :^)))))))))))" looping holing in a sense. He also alienates literally 95% of xG nor gives zero attempts in putting those opinions aside. He constantly bugs the shit out of multiple members to the point of harassment (see cristo mic spamming) being 26, he has the mentally of a 12 year old. He was an admin in CSS and CS:GO and had a bad rep of pissing off regulars and new guys, goes into tf2 and again alienates by finding 1 or 2 kids there and just hangs out with them, then has the audacity to critize the CSGO servers when they are just getting up and running and not realizing that developing new rules/admins takes time and effort. Also he gets angry when something doesn't go his way nor listen to him. Matsi, it's fantastic you have all this time on your hands but the fact of the matter is that other people are doing other things whether it be real life or other ingame shit. He also blames his own incompitence on "that clique that hates him" That clique has very good reasons to dislike you and have damn good reasons to -1 you.

if this sounds retarded it's cause it's 1 am and i'm tired

Also, matsi, if you don't have me blocked, the fact you aren't acknowledging your mistakes and or the criticism is actually even worst. This is a reason why he shouldn't be promoted, he cannot handle criticism of himself, sits in a corner and pouts. but i'm done, i don't have much to add. good luck on the submission i guess.

I don't have much in the say for this but as someone who actively played CS:GO JB for a while, I've seen masi play once. The second someone trolled him, I think aegean my self and a few others said a few things to him, he made a thread or a comment in the shoutbox shortly after don't remember which, but it was stating "I don't play on CS:GO servers because the people there hate me or I get trolled" I'm sorry to go against you @Rhododendron since you're pretty knowledgeable and reasonable now a days, but there is alot of people in this division that don't agree with him, get along with him, nor talk to him. it's basically letting a new member get mod on a server that does not really need him in that position because he would be unpredictable to the people that he doesn't get along with.

And with this thread i'd also like to make a formal compliant on matsi reasoning-

Involved in Zoophilia aka Bestiality.

Breaking a federal law in most states.

Breaking the law with a misdemeanor in some states.

This statement was in the chat when I joined the channel

Of course I went with it and just joked around, but the more and more I thought of it the sicker it got me as I'm an animal lover and have rescued two dogs in my short life time. So hearing about someone abusing an animal is actually disgusting to me.

Anyways the proof of the statement followed by the last digits of his Ip adress I got from an undisclosed source (if you wish to know who you can further look into this complaint, and I will happily reply to a private message on the forums or talk on teamspeak)

The last digits for his last two known IP addresses-

ai.imgur.com_NLv6rbO.png.3761669ff68d4dec79434de0f0c2f2ea.png

If I ever see a comment like this from him again, I will take further action into this into a personal matter and not forum related, I will save what I have screenshot, and any other further evidence I get against him, I will call the local animal shelter, and notify his local police.

If I ever see a comment like this from him again, I will take further action into this into a personal matter and not forum related, I will save what I have screenshot, and any other further evidence I get against him, I will call the local animal shelter, and notify his local police.

So many things wrong with your facts, it's almost as bad as Fox News...

Bestiality isn't a federal crime anywhere in the USA

That's not even my IP... lol

Good luck getting a conviction with the comment of "I stroked a dog once"

Not even against the law where I live (as long as you aren't doing it for money....lol idk why that's a thing but I've looked it up before) The most you can get charged with is animal cruelty if they can prove you harmed the animal.... and I am pretty sure petting a dog isn't harmful. :)

Not even my current states jurisdiction

Statute of limitations

You'd get in more trouble for something like piracy, which I am certain a lot of you prolly commit all the time

To clarify since you're making such a big deal out of it, I like the idea bestiality, I think people should be able to fuck however they want as long as they aren't harming the animal, some people might have a difference of opinion of what constitutes harm but w/e, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it the only opinion that matters is the judge/jury if it ever went that far... That being said, I have never actually had sex with an animal, I've never even owned something that I would have sex with the stroking a dog comment was because I used to work in the grooming dept of a pet store, giving dogs baths... and you were supposed to scrub them everywhere including their buttholes and sheaths, and while sure I might have enjoyed having to touch certain areas of the dogs while bathing them more than other people might, that's nowhere near the same thing as having sex with them.

Also, sure I'm a furry, I find people and roleplay things like anthropomorphic animals in sexual and non sexual roleplays, I also pretend to be an elf, a jedi, a drawf, a dragon, wizard, and many other things. Sometimes I even pretend to be a female human! Get over it... Just because you may or may not be insecure about your sexuality and/or kinks doesn't give you a right to judge me on mine and it definitely doesn't give you the right to complain about me replying to a question I am being asked... I didn't come into that channel and just randomly start talking about fucking dogs... other people brought the subject up and asked me things, I replied.... and then I stopped talking about it when @Snackbar asked and we continued talking about other things.

I don't have much in the say for this but as someone who actively played CS:GO JB for a while, I've seen masi play once. The second someone trolled him, I think aegean my self and a few others said a few things to him, he made a thread or a comment in the shoutbox shortly after don't remember which, but it was stating "I don't play on CS:GO servers because the people there hate me or I get trolled"

as for this.... the comment actually was something more like "I don't play CS:GO because rapid is annoying" the thread was about that FF crap where I instantly die when it's activated is bullshit one of those things changed and I continued to play :P

If you're saying I am not active with the "seen matsi play once" I would like to point out that I am ranked 9th in points, and 14th in time played on the server Xeno Gamers - Players

There's people in every division that don't get along with other people in the division.... I used to dislike Demonic, and now we're friends.... lol

There's half a dozen people that I don't like/get along with that spam lenny faces, and I always give them more than enough warnings to stop before using any powers on them, just like I would with people I do like... I think that my having staff for several years now in multiple divisions of this clan have proven that I am predictable and that I am a very unbiased admin when it comes to using powers I know the rules(not perfectly but still ok enough) of multiple divisions and multiple gamemodes of this clan... and if given the chance I can prove that I am a good CS:GO mod as well.

I do have to agree with Matsi on the furry stuff, sure a lot of us may not like some of each others kinks and shit, but I mean we all have our weird fetishes. Yes it may be uncomfortable to people to have someone say things like "Ive stroked a dog" but can't they just be client side muted if it bothers them that much? One mans hell is another mans fantasy, right? I understand though where a sock is coming from. Also this is a moderator submission, yeah of course we can minus/plus one people but maybe avoid the talks about our weird fetishes? Just an idea.

Whatever I'm done here, let csgo do csgo I'm staying in tf2