ChickenPanda

Official Highlander Announcement Thread

Hai so just a quick reminder about this weekend. :)

3 Teams. 3 Scrims. You guys wanted even more seriousness. Here.

SATURDAY: 9:30 (EST)

-team:ICG

SUNDAY: 8:30 (EST)

-team:CCC

SUNDAY: 9:30 (EST)

-team: ??? (Don't know name, but it's a team so GG)

If you can't make it to ANY OF THESE SCRIMS YOU MUST RESPOND HERE

@Fiery8022 @Insane @Cunt_smasher42 @Bach @lik202

@subs @otherrosterpeople

Thanks.

Also Side Note: Some of the subs, need to be aware, that when you are a sub, and we NEED you. You can't tell me and Chicken that "I don't feel like it" or you're busy playing smite/tabletop simulator/whatever

People have already been kicked off the roster for this. It's stupid and you committed when you became a sub. Please don't let me see it again. Cheers.

Map Review will be FRIDAY NIGHT @10 and Saturday at @3 (both EST)

-if you can't make it tell me. And watch the map review that was sent to ALL OF YOU!!!!

(Will edit in link to video in a minute)

Also quick reminder. Chicken will not be here Saturday. I'm the other leader/co. Come to me with anything like always, if you have questions/comments/concerns/whatever ask. I'm VERY EASILY REACHED.

That should be all.

~Cheers

Whyte

P.S. Map is Badwater Pro. Think you all have it downloaded. We most likely will not play this map only. Maybe process IDEK.

Also I need to speak with the following people:

@Insane (not in trouble)

@matthewbt (probs in trouble)

Holy shit I just got off work and don't have the attention span for this. Tldr? PS. I read enough to say that Saturday I'm with the woman so I won't be showing up to that one. The Sunday ones are probably cool though

After tonight I don't work until Wednesday so I'll be online and available +sober for everything. I kind of drank myself to sleep yesterday instead of playing and I felt super shitty about it.

Not sure if I will be able to make it to any of these... Gotta see if I can bring up my PC to Michigan. I also won't have my normal setup so that might hinder my performance in the scrim matches, however that shouldn't be to big of a problem for me.

I got a second Thanksgiving tomorrow (for family reasons) so I probably won't be able to be at Friday's scrim.

Not sure if I will be able to make it to any of these... Gotta see if I can bring up my PC to Michigan. I also won't have my normal setup so that might hinder my performance in the scrim matches, however that shouldn't be to big of a problem for me.

I got a second Thanksgiving tomorrow (for family reasons) so I probably won't be able to be at Friday's scrim.

You're a silly goose. The scrims Whyte is talking about is from like 3 weeks ago. We have only one scrim this weekend, which I'll be trying out only a couple snipers. It's at 9:30 EST on Saturday. :)

You're a silly goose. The scrims Whyte is talking about is from like 3 weeks ago. We have only one scrim this weekend, which I'll be trying out only a couple snipers. It's at 9:30 EST on Saturday. :)

Thanks Mama Goose! It looks like I should be able to make it to the scrim on Saturday, GG.

YO WHEN DO I GET MY SILVER SPOT BAE

I told you when you give me a bj :^)

On a side note, scrims on Friday and Saturday 9:30 EST for both (maybe 8:30 for Friday). Just trying out some snipers and such. I've mainly decided the main roster besides the sniper, but anyone who's wanting to be involved, I'd like to show up. <3

I told you when you give me a bj :^)

On a side note, scrims on Friday and Saturday 9:30 EST for both (maybe 8:30 for Friday). Just trying out some snipers and such. I've mainly decided the main roster besides the sniper, but anyone who's wanting to be involved, I'd like to show up. <3

Wait... so there is a scrim tonight then? You told me there was only one scrim this weekend and it was on Saturday.