realBelloWaldi

Regarding Recent Disrespectful Behaviour

Good Morning TF2 Division, your designated Führer here with a special announcement regarding recent events.

It seems that over the recent weeks there has been a growing increase of targeted bullying, whether it is behind peoples backs or directly to them, I want to make this clear that bullying in any form is unacceptable in XenoGamers, and the Upper Staff will NOT be so lenient if this has been reported, if staff is found to be a part of this bullying they will risk immediate demotion, this is a serious matter and there will be zero tolerance.

People lose their trust in our staff, this shall not happen.

Regarding these recent events, anyone with evidence of disrespectful behaviour on the servers or forums is encouraged to come forward to the Staff, alternatively, they can create a Ban Request, Member Protest or message one of us higher ups directly!

This has been brought up because of similar cases over the recent months, but for the sake of the members, they will not be named.

All tf2 staff members will be tagged, however, this applies for every member as well.:

@Fiery8022 @Diamonde @lik202 @XHina_sanX @Matsi @NitNat @ArminArmout @PyroBunny @TacoSmasher47 @matthewbt @Blizzard @Janal @Nutty @Thunder @Tekage @TheSupremePatriot @gaming.dylan @Goblins

~Bello

Special credits to @FoRgE for overhauling this thread.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I've been informed that people are talking about me but they won't tell me who exactly.

So I just avoid TS and other staff as a whole most of the time. I'm not really trying to, but it's not like it's going to change anyway.

What @ChickenPanda said (n)

I always shit talk so RIP. And most people know I'm kidding anyways. If I hate you, I don't hide that shit.

@Bach is a sweaty nerd. I promise that's respectful.

And can confirm I am in fact a sweaty nerd. As is @Nomulous

I always fudge talk so RIP. And most people know I'm kidding anyways. If I hate you, I don't hide that fudge.

And can confirm I am in fact a sweaty nerd. As is @Nomulous

I can confirm I am a sweaty nerd, but at least I'm not a dirty Canadian.

All jokes aside, why do people feel so inclined to "assert dominance" online? Do it at your local school instead.

All jokes aside, why do people feel so inclined to "assert dominance" online? Do it at your local school instead.

Because they can't assert it at school to begin with. 60% of the disrespecting ass-hat teens online are just acting out because the vast majority of them are treated that way at school or at home, and lets face it; it's far easier to shit-talk someone when it isn't face-to-face. 20% are just narcissistic idiots who get off on trolling and bringing people down and the remaining 20% are just kids who don't know any better as they haven't matured enough to understand. Unfortunately, it isn't something that is likely to just vanish over night or even in the years to come. Though I commend anyone who is trying to crack-down on it and support them 100%.

This is the like the 10th god damn thread about bullying, toxicity, and all of that bull shit. If you guys are so against bullying, this thread implys you were lenient on it before when you already said you weren't going to stand so why make another thread? Also, you people need to realize that bully will never go away and especially on the internet, especially in f2p game, especially with the already terrible community of TF2 (not just xG). There isn't really anything you people can really do without you guys already trying. You also need to a thicker skin, especially if you're a staff member because you're gonna get shit no matter what you do, and even then, having tougher skin is better because you learn not to take what fat neck beards say on the internet have to say. Am i saying not report it and just forget it? No, but at the same time you gotta learn to take shit and not take it personally. Also the TF2 div have (or had because i haven't been around awhile) some of the biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet, if you want this shit to stop, you gotta start with yourself and lead by example, stop huddling together in the tf2 teamspeak channel and trash talking other players not apart of your clique. Also, i see staff do nothing when people get shit on, especially when it comes to the damn trading. Every time i go on the servers and start fucking around killing people, i get shit for killing friendlies and many players do to, and the admins don't do anything. This is also bullying people, something you guys say you are against. i have asked the higher ups to have a code that advertises the !friendly plugin but that (from last i have been on) has not been implemented. Some people don't even know this INCREDIBLY USEFUL plugin exists. Also if you have a problem with another xG member, don't be such a fucking pussy and talk shit behind their backs. Tell them directly what they are doing wrong and why it upsets you or other players. Also, this isn't just for the TF2 division, this also extends to the CSGO div, if you see an admin breaking rules especially a DL breaking rules and you're pissed off about it, fucking do something about it, and if the higher ups, including the CLs don't do anything, it's time to leave because this place won't change with that sort of attitude. I now forget what i had to say because it's 1 am and im tired playing vidya.

Good Luck.

EDIT: Also answer the damn !calladmin plugin.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This is the like the 10th gosh darn thread about bullying, toxicity, and all of that bull fudge. If you guys are so against bullying, this thread implys you were lenient on it before when you already said you weren't going to stand so why make another thread? Also, you people need to realize that bully will never go away and especially on the internet, especially in f2p game, especially with the already terrible community of TF2 (not just xG). There isn't really anything you people can really do without you guys already trying. You also need to a thicker skin, especially if you're a staff member because you're gonna get fudge no matter what you do, and even then, having tougher skin is better because you learn not to take what fat neck beards say on the internet have to say. Am i saying not report it and just forget it? No, but at the same time you gotta learn to take fudge and not take it personally.

To start off, as you might have seen, I just got DM. One of the intentions was to show that I, myself do not tolerate this behavoir whatsoever.

And yes, I agree with you on that one.

Also the TF2 div have (or had because i haven't been around awhile) some of the biggest fricking hypocrites on the planet, if you want this fudge to stop, you gotta start with yourself and lead by example, stop huddling together in the tf2 teamspeak channel and trash talking other players not apart of your clique

Reminds me of old times, amiright @Vector , but as far as I have realized, and I have been really active on ts recently, it changed (at least from my view, maybe I just don't see it).

i get fudge for killing friendlies

What do you mean? You're getting flamed for killing friendlies? This is what it says about the friendly plugin in our MOTD

• If you do not wish to be killed, please use the !friendly plugin. You will not be able to take or receive damage while using it!
  • Complaining about dying while not using the !friendly plugin can result in a gag/mute.

So admins can feel free to mute those people. If admins aren't doing their job, send me a message and I'll have a talk with them about that.

Don't be such a fricking taco and talk fudge behind their backs

True, but keep it appropriate.

Also answer the darn !calladmin plugin

Our staff has majorly improved on the calladmin-requests. There's usually people who reply within a minute or two.

Good Luck.

Thank you.