Matsi

Matsi - Counter-strike

Not sure what you mean by posting the screenshot of the date of Caleb's ar against me... me and him were cool about that the same day... I even defended him against people saying he should not have made it or whatever...

The hhh thing with you was about a month ago... yes i am still salty about it and mention it because it was total bs, but that's not really a long time to hold a grudge.

no, it was over 2 months ago, in mid april

[link]

no, it was over 2 months ago, in mid april

[link]

Again, wrong event... That was when I went demoman on blue during hide and seek.

I am talking about when shortly after I stepped down from mod, I used behhh on a warday as a red, ran around and then the reds killed all the blues... I then got IMed by @Goblins about it, where I explained the MOTD said you could use behhh and bemerasmus, along with skeleton and robot on normal days so long as you did not rebel. After this he replied that you had said I was attacking the blues while HHH, and then I replied with my video to prove I didn't since it was my word against a staff's and I didn't want to get in more trouble.

May 15th according to the file's timestamp.

Dropbox - hhh0000.mpeg

I am also upset that this very event caused the rules to be changed and I can no longer behhh without rebelling on normal days, because that was FUN to do...

You went out of your way to say that MY OPINION was "ignorant and wrong" in the shoutbox when I JOKINGLY QUOTED an Undertale review that stated that Undertale was a shit game

When I said that it was again, MY OPINION, you continued to state that my opinion was wrong.

You continued to VERY INTENTIONALLY piss me off (a.k.a. trolling) and when I actually made responses you ignored me on the forums, which was a very childish/immature behavior.

And now you join my teamspeak channel when I'm all by myself and play earrape/loud music just to continue the trolling

Staff members are supposed to be helping, mature and understanding in servers and basically in general, you however clearly are not mature or understanding enough to be a staff member

Mistakes were made in the past and you were promoted in the TF2 division, in that regard even @Kittylicious was promoted at some point, it doesn't mean anything.

I genuinely hope that you do not receive staff membership in any division in our clan, and when I'm saying this I don't mean it as disrespect towards Matsi, but rather as a direct message to our higher ups.

You went out of your way to say that MY OPINION was "ignorant and wrong" in the shoutbox when I JOKINGLY QUOTED an Undertale review that stated that Undertale was a fudge game

When I said that it was again, MY OPINION, you continued to state that my opinion was wrong.

You continued to VERY INTENTIONALLY piss me off (a.k.a. trolling) and when I actually made responses you ignored me on the forums, which was a very childish/immature behavior.

And now you join my teamspeak channel when I'm all by myself and play earrape/loud music just to continue the trolling

Staff members are supposed to be helping, mature and understanding in servers and basically in general, you however clearly are not mature or understanding enough to be a staff member

Mistakes were made in the past and you were promoted in the TF2 division, in that regard even @Kittylicious was promoted at some point, it doesn't mean anything.

I genuinely hope that you do not receive staff membership in any division in our clan, and when I'm saying this I don't mean it as disrespect towards Matsi, but rather as a direct message to our higher ups.

So THAT'S why you were being a dick to me.... that comment of "Everyone is entitled to their opinions even when they are ignorant and wrong" was directed at the guy reviewing the game, not at you...

I only repeated it to you when you started saying that other stuff to me. It was also a long time ago, you should stop holding a grudge. (Not meaning to be snarky there, just trying to prove a point)

I do not think that ignoring someone when there is a fight going on between us is immature, it is in fact quite the opposite.

And the soundboard thing.... LOL you're one to talk... you've put your "autism soundboard" bot in my channel before, if you seriously can take the same "joking around" that you yourself dish out... then there's a problem.

It was also a long time ago, you should stop holding a grudge.

1-2 weeks is a long time?

I do not think that ignoring someone when there is a fight going on between us is immature, it is in fact quite the opposite.

you can stop the argument by saying that you don't want to talk about the matter anymore, ignoring me had no other intention than showing your disrespect towards me, not to mention you also called me a little kid while doing so

And the soundboard thing.... LOL you're one to talk... you've put your "autism soundboard" bot in my channel before, if you seriously can take the same "joking around" that you yourself dish out... then there's a problem.

No, stop. I didn't put my soundboard in there when you were on, it was the only channel in music quality so i just used it since it was an empty channel, you however came in spamming while i was sitting in my channel with the intention of trolling

Stop trying to represent things out of context to make yourself look better, it doesn't hurt to admit you're in the wrong

The hhh thing with you was about a month ago... yes i am still salty about it and mention it because it was total bs, but that's not really a long time to hold a grudge.

It was also a long time ago, you should stop holding a grudge. (Not meaning to be snarky there, just trying to prove a point)

I guess a month isn't a long time to hold a grudge, but 1-2 weeks is?

It was about 4 weeks ago, because it was before you're baity status about me

It was also something that you misread and for some reason thought I was talking about you.

I am sorry that the comment was misunderstood.

you can stop the argument by saying that you don't want to talk about the matter anymore, ignoring me had no other intention than showing your disrespect towards me, not to mention you also called me a little kid while doing so

Or I can stop it by just walking away and ignoring any comments you continue to make.

No, stop. I didn't put my soundboard in there when you were on, it was the only channel in music quality so i just used it since it was an empty channel, you however came in spamming while i was sitting in my channel with the intention of trolling

Stop trying to represent things out of context to make yourself look better, it doesn't hurt to admit you're in the wrong

You couldn't possibly know my intentions...

I joined and played like 30 seconds of a song at a reasonable level, you didn't ask me to stop, you also could have muted me, you have admin in the channel, instead you're using it as yet another thing to hold a grudge against me.

I joined and played like 30 seconds of a song at a reasonable level, you didn't ask me to stop, you also could have muted me, you have admin in the channel, instead you're using it as yet another thing to hold a grudge against me.

I don't know the whole story however from what i'm reading and especially your comment, is a major example of what many people might have a problem, you had no reason to enter his channel and the fact you joined to play music is just straight up trolling, why would you join someone else's channel just to play music they didn't ask you to in the first place? I can't possibly think of another reason why you would join his room to play music. You're right, he could have muted you and kicked you, but you shouldn't have done it in the first place. Again, good luck in the rest of the thread.

I don't know the whole story however from what i'm reading and especially your comment, is a major example of what many people might have a problem, you had no reason to enter his channel and the fact you joined to play music is just straight up trolling, why would you join someone else's channel just to play music they didn't ask you to in the first place? I can't possibly think of another reason why you would join his room to play music. You're right, he could have muted you and kicked you, but you shouldn't have done it in the first place. Again, good luck in the rest of the thread.

Because me, him, bello, KB, and like 5-6 other people were all in that channel a few hours prior playing music and stuff, along with talking and getting along just fine... so I didn't think it would be a problem.

He didn't even say anything at the time so I figured he wasn't even there and I stopped and left.

At least tell us what song it was!

Several people that are staff have had member protests, Hachi, Egossi, just to name a couple that I saw on the first page.

Lol and both are terribly annoying.

to stop this from going any further I'm closing the thread.

You're also not getting mod any time soon and I could go so far as to say that based solely on your responses in your own submission thread. however going off of past history it's even more prevalent.

upgrade your attitude from matsi 1.5 to matsi 2.0 and you will have a better chance to get mod in the future.