Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

xG BullseyeX™

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:49080993

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

Again i'm going be honest most of the Wardens i have seen in the past month have been absolute shit. Not saying that will help me in anyway but we really need wardens that wont be complete ANUL. Also... something.

I have seen some improvement. It has been a while since the last incident. I think he should be unbanned. +1.

P.S. Bullseye don't respond to what people say in this thread just let it go and it will be better than the last two threads

+1 The first time I met bullseye I honestly thought he was the biggest fuckboi ever. He use to be toxic af since squeakers can trigger him. On the last ban protest someone told him to change his attitude which I think he has done. Bullseye isn't toxic at all anymore and his attitude has changed A LOT. He was banned over 2 months ago and I think he should be unbanned and given another chance.

(Sorry for the bad spelling my phone is retarded....Inb4 bad spelling ratings).

Although I haven't been on the JB server much lately, I still feel as if I should respond to this. I feel like 2 Months being PERMANENTLY banned isn't long enough. Now, if I was able to notice some positive stuff you've done or good replies, I would say something else.

But for someone who is pretty toxic, and most people believe isn't the most fun CT to play with. I feel as if your ban shouldn't be appealed.

I'll be honest. In the beginning my top most disliked player was Bullseye (I know weird it wasn't @Bonk). Recently I've seen Bullseye go from the most annoying, toxic, and plain disrespectful JB player to actually someone who I could almost call a friend. While the toxicity is still there it has been severely nullified and all together I feel like he's a much better person as well as a much more welcoming person to new player. @BullseyeX work on being less toxic in some cases but all in all I'm going to give you a +1 because I have seen significant improvement from the Bullseye I used to know.

I've seen change in his "toxicity", but that doesnt really have much of a say in a CT ban. I feel like this should be based on why he was banned in the first place, not grudges people hold because of his toxicity, which recently has been near nonexistent.

As far as im concerned, he was banned for something stupid that i dont think is even massing. He said freeze upon arrival, you arrive infront(aka going TO the table), not on the table.

And if you consider this massing anyway, it wasnt intentional, it was for something not even in the rules, and he didnt know it was wrong.

I dont remember what the options were but theres always mona pizza/donating to xG thing with the sign saying I<3XenoGamers

Hi guys, It's me second chance man.

As someone who believes people can change, with bullseye it is rather tricky. He is someone who is very very inconstant with his behavior. He will go from nice guy who helps new players, back to his old ways in 0.01 seconds the second he see's someone he doesn't like, He tends to hold personal grudges, and flames the shit out of the people publicly he does not like, HOWEVER he has gotten much much better on that, and I do believe he has earned his unban (ONLY) if he continues the way he has been acting, No bullsh*t, no searching for loopholes in wardens orders, no "making so specific orders that it is 99% chance to get someone kiilled" just none of that dumb sh*t, you're pretty good guy when you're not acting like a tool.

+1 has potential for change

Added notes-

Keep a close eye on him

Starts getting back into his old grooves off of ct again with no chance of unban.

Don't fk this up and make me regret this bullseye. If you even get unbanned.