Goblins

Pokemon Go Megathread

I walked like 3 miles farther than i had planned on going chasing a Psyduck and Slowbro but i didnt catch them :(. Still made it out with a Jigglypuff, Poliwag, Nidorino, Ekans, more Eevees, a Krabby, and like 7 eggs.

Heads Up Guys!

An eevee theory has finally been confirmed(?)

Before evolving your eevee you have to nickname it one of the 3 eevee bros from the original anime

• Pyro
  • This will get you flareon
  • Sparky
  • This will get you jolteon
  • Rainer
  • This will get you vaporeon

Keep in mind there's still a 33% chance of getting a random eeveelution

From the original reddit post itself

"

Edit 6: /u/datapawwolf suggested something worth noting. With all of the server issues we constantly deal with, it is recommended to name your Eevee with your intended evolution name, then close and restart the app to confirm the name went through on the servers. Some users reporting it didn't work and we believe this may be the reason why.

Edit 6: It would seem a lot of people are reporting that their first Eevee evolved into the correct evolution, but the second Eevee may not have. I think it's possible you may only be able to obtain one specific Evolution at a time, and not obtain the same one twice in a row. Please continue to post results so we can try to get some real data!"

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

[MEDIA=imgur]id=a%2FKww10;type=album[/MEDIA] Got some new stuff today. Most of the new stuff i have is in the first and second pic. Not too bad for only my second day walking around, imo.

[MEDIA=imgur]id=a%2FKww10;type=album[/MEDIA] Got some new stuff today. Most of the new stuff i have is in the first and second pic. Not too bad for only my second day walking around, imo.

lol also any with stupid names, i let my 4 year old sister name the unimportant ones.

So I saw an ad today that's basically a company's way to get people to download their sketchy Chrome/browser extension that probably remembers all your passwords then blackmails you later.

However, it wasn't just a normal ad. It was advertising "Pokemon GO: Desktop Version", which to me is hilarious. I can just imagine people downloading it thinking "Well, I don't have a phone, so I guess I'll have to carry my PC tower with me"

apuu.sh_q659g_d952c39df6.jpg.0fc24c3cc3229217bd2f9f4fe07427b0.jpg

I believe I may have also found gameplay of such a version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhxvJumgpug