1:1:158682079

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

297 hours

Reasons for Joining:

I wanna help make Xeon Gaming a better community than it already is. And also think i have a lot to offer if i become member. Finally it would make my in gaming expierience on csgo more fun to be part of a clan.

-1 Is very young (which isnt bad) but acts very immature and whines at staff alot, has freekilled before

A=5

M=2 (if even)

sry for first post posted in the middle of it

-1 Is very young (which isnt bad) but acts very immature and whines at staff alot, has freekilled before

A=5

M=2 (if even)

sry for first post posted in the middle of it

but i can fix that and what does

A = and M = mean

A: 8

M: 5

Now I would plus 1 you, but you

• Have a bad microphone
  • Tried to impersonate a staff member, and disrepect towards a staff member
  • You probably need to wait a little more time to get to know members/staff and the server rules

I know you want to be a member, but I will plus 1 you if you get a better mic and if you improve on the points I have subjected above.

A 7

M 3

You have a very bad mic i told you to fix it or not use it and you said no

You impersonated a staff member and when i told you to change your name because you are not a member nor a mod you got hostile towards me

I have been told you freekilled in the past but i have no proof of this

I would +1 you if you had a good mic and lost the attitude

A 7

M 3

You have a very bad mic i told you to fix it or not use it and you said no

You impersonated a staff member and when i told you to change your name because you are not a member nor a mod you got hostile towards me

I have been told you freekilled in the past but i have no proof of this

I would +1 you if you had a good mic and lost the attitude

i'm working on all these things and any suggestions on a good mic i can get for cheap like $50 most

Im not going to be doing much vouching since i havent been on recently but i will throw my 2 cents in.

Whenever he was on, atleast when i was, there were only minor problems. As far as impersonating staff goes, did he copy a staff members name and everything and acted as that mod, or did he put the tags on, keeping his own name, without knowing what it meant?

Mic quality shouldnt impact a member submission, though if you were warned for it, atleast use it as little as you can. I dont remember his mic being intolerably bad, but i dont know. Try messing with your mic settings, turning boost off, lower mic volume, keep it away from your face, etc.

i'm working on all these things and any suggestions on a good mic i can get for cheap like $50 most

Literally just got this mic myself [MEDIA=amazon]B014PYGTUQ[/MEDIA] 50$ and a descent one.

-1 though due to maturity issues I have had with you but if you can improve those things and I also stop hearing about how the second staff leaves you do everything we told you not to do I will imrpove to a +1

A:8

M:4