Forest

Forum Updates - Suggestions

@Rhododendron Thoughts on what virr said with the teamspeak icons and making them a little more aesthetically pleasing? He posted screenshots in his post as well

The mobile version chat box for the default theme currently has new messages ascending from the top. Can this be reverted? Or at least for the mobile version?

The area where you type your messages is still towards the bottom so you can't see new messages from people you may be chatting with until you scroll up. Plus scrolling down now scrolls the chat box down to older messages unless you scroll on the side of the page.

Tl;Dr current chatbox makes mobile version aids plz revert @Rhododendron

The mobile version chat box for the default theme currently has new messages ascending from the top. Can this be reverted? Or at least for the mobile version?

The area where you type your messages is still towards the bottom so you can't see new messages from people you may be chatting with until you scroll up. Plus scrolling down now scrolls the chat box down to older messages unless you scroll on the side of the page.

Tl;Dr current chatbox makes mobile version aids plz revert @Rhododendron

Fixed.

Mobile site on Safari is completely dysfunctional, I can only get on the main site,not anything else.If I click on anything to browse forums it will just stay the same. Even if I type it in myself it will not load. Also, can't access the desktop site either.

@Rhododendron

Can you provide screenshots?

Just to re-iterate; the intention of this thread is to suggest Forum changes or updates. Please keep all Bugs/Errors and the like in the following thread for organization sake: Forum Updates - REPORT GLITCHES HERE!

That being said, also linking this thread to be considered as it is relevant: User-friendliness

Edited by Guest (see edit history)