Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

TheDragonReborn

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Apparently I was permanently banned by an admin for attempted scamming. It all started when I was selling Haunted Crone's Domes and some other crap on the Pokemon server and a kid got mad because he thought I was overcharging him (The Domes used to be 4 refined firm) so he called the admin in and said I was scamming him. The kid was some kind of heavy donator so the guy didn't give a shit what I said. I asked the admin if he wanted to sell his hat which was not terrible looking. He didn't want to sell his Law (The all class milkman copy? Cant remember) to me for less than 1.5 keys so I offered to buy it slightly above market price at 1 key and 2 refined (this was back when the thing sold heavily for 1 key) so he says hes going to ban me for scamming and so I was banned. Haven't touched a XenoGamers server since then until today when I accidentally clicked on the wrong server in the server picker. I was too mad to even bother filing an appeal before, then I just forgot.

Your ban is over a year old, and you were banned by @Tekage whom I don't think comes around here anymore. Unfortunately we can't get his side to this, if he even remembers. I'm not gonna +1 or -1 this protest, will only say good luck.

For people looking for information on his ban:

Xeno Gamers

Sadly I don't think Tekage will respond to this thread, so there isn't going to be the other side of the story (even if Tekage could remember it).

Regardless though, it's been long enough and I feel you could be unbanned. I'd like to hear @mrnutty12 and @Bello's thoughts.

Well as one sided of a story as we have right now, I agree with @Goblins that it has been a long enough while for an unban for the moment.

Though the other side of the story would be useful...