STEAM_0:0:81095333

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

A few days

Reasons for Joining:

I've been searching for a good community for a while and this feels like a friendly and well built community.

If you personally haven't seen him on when you're on doesn't mean you should -1 him lol just give them a 0. I've seen him on before, seems like a cool guy.

+1

a:7

m:8.5

Thing is i have been on almost everday since i have been back from 2 pm-10 pm so unless he is only on in the mornings i haven't seen him.

Just because they don't have a lot of time, doesn't mean they should get a -1. I mean it's your vouch but that's a bit unfair imo. I mean there's people that applied with very little hours as well soo

i mean if they play often then maybe but if we just let people in that could possibly not know our rules in such a short time idk

You shouldn't vouch for a player if:

• You haven't played with him/her.

@BullseyeX @JuannabeGod

These are in the member submission guidelines guys, please read it before posting in member apps to not give our divs a hard time (: There are 24 hours in a day, and you not being on the server while they play is not an indicator to us if they

a. break rules

b. are friendly

c. are active

so just for future reference please refrain from -1'ing posts where you never see them. Thank ya :)

i mean if they play often then maybe but if we just let people in that could possibly not know our rules in such a short time idk

I mean... we let you and @Stevenn in soooo... jkjk don't take that seriously. I love you both xd

@BullseyeX @JuannabeGod

Time doesn't always matter, usually we look at:

how respectful they are, how well they know the rules, and how mature they are, etc.

I see scruffy with more activity than both of you, and I am one of the most active players on the server.

@BullseyeX @JuannabeGod

Time doesn't always matter, usually we look at:

how respectful they are, how well they know the rules, and how mature they are, etc.

I see scruffy with more activity than both of you, and I am one of the most active players on the server.

he has like 8% more activity than me only because i have been playing new games.

he has like 8% more activity than me only because i have been playing new games.

if he has 8% more than you, and you claim to be on from 2- 10 everyday, what does that say then? he's on from 2am- 10am? or you're not as active as you claim?

dont base a vouch off of what you don't see. base it on what you do see. you said he has no activity because you dont see him, but then said he has more activity than you.

make up your mind. pls

Edited by Guest (see edit history)