Sylux

Sylux - Team Fortress 2

+1 Used to be a huge prick on the servers but has seriously improved his attitude. He has matured a hella ton and has contributed as well as make content for our servers. This man deserves it.

I did really doubt Sylux's ability to moderate the servers about a few months ago, but I don't know what happened.

He appears to have majorly improved, he seems really civilized/chill on the forums, makes maps that we can use and is always super nice when I see him.

I think he deserves a try, he inarguably has spent a lot of time on the servers and really seems like a decent person. +1

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I did really doubt Sylux's ability to moderate the servers about a few months ago, but I don't know what happened.

He appears to have majorly improved, he seems really civilized/chill on the forums, makes maps that we can use and is always super nice when I see him.

I think he deserves a try, he inarguably has spent a lot of time on the servers and really seems like a decent person. +1

Thanks Bello, means a lot :D

+1 Wombo combo'd him as sniper last night.

But really though, he's pretty active and pretty mature. I've only seen a couple times that he was acting like a turd in previous time. Why not give him a shot?