Thorax_

If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be? Why?

I’m curious as to what superpower all of you would choose :p

I probably would have the power to freeze time because it would be useful to help prevent imminent issues. And maybe do a few harmless pranks :P

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I probably would have the power to freeze time

ZA WARUDO!

I was gonna say time control myself, but then I figured I could just have Flash-esque speed and be able to travel back and forward through time by running fast enough.

Plus, I'd move so fast that everyone would seem like they're in slow-mo/frozen in time.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The power to make people be quiet so I dont have to listen to their twatting stories on how they got an unusual.

But in all seriousness I would choose the ability to fly and breath in space. I would want to explore the universe as much as I can, and see what crazy stuff is out there. Ive always thought Astronomy would be my career path if music didn't work out for me.

The power to make people be quiet so I dont have to listen to their twatting stories on how they got an unusual.

But in all seriousness I would choose the ability to fly and breath in space. I would want to explore the universe as much as I can, and see what crazy stuff is out there. Ive always thought Astronomy would be my career path if music didn't work out for me.

I like this one :P

I WANT CLONES

26769267692676926769267692676926769 FEEL MY WRATH

If this happened. I would instantly commit seppuku with a Clorox shank.

If this happened. My ability would be to divorce @Tatost and his annoying clones.

BUT in all seriousness I want to be able to breathe underwater so I can be with all my shark friends.