NiGHTS

I AM FULLY ERECT - Team Fortress 2

Bumping these again, sorry if there is a reason why they have taken so long but it's been over a week for both, with a general conciseness having seemed to already been made. I know there's been a lot of shit that has come up in the meantime but it seems these should have been settled long ago. Plopping tags again @Vexx @mrnutty12

his only legitimate ban is from 2 years ago and "he has received warnings from several of us" is not much of a reason to ban him, you guys never gave him warnings enough to kick/ban him yourselves and so far several mod/admins are here claiming he has been this toxic before (not counting the ban from 2 years ago)

his only legitimate ban is from 2 years ago and "he has received warnings from several of us" is not much of a reason to ban him, you guys never gave him warnings enough to kick/ban him yourselves and so far several mod/admins are here claiming he has been this toxic before (not counting the ban from 2 years ago)

We did kick him and warn him on multiple occasions. @ThunderLimes and myself kicked him for toxic behavior and names.

It seems the majority of the higherups agree that it should only be a warning. I apologize it isn't closed yet, if any TF2 higherups wants to reopen this thread than I'm fine with it, if not, then a warning is enough for this issue.

~Closed

Edited by Guest (see edit history)