After several years of checking the forums everyday for no good reason, over the past few weeks /months i just kinda stopped doing that as well, which was the only thing i had been doing related to xG for the longest time, therefore its safe to say im outta this clan for a while if not for good (unless i gain interest in tf2 again or if csgo becomes stably active which doesnt seem likely), but this place will always have a special place in my heart no matter what, so many memories have been had.

But relax n*gga its not like im dead, if you wanna hang out with me you can find me on a gmod cinema server by the name of "swamp cinema" formerly known as "Cereal Box Cinema" as i now spend a huge portion of my time there, feel free to hmu on steam too, not discord though miss me with that gay shit

Edited by Egossi
poopty censor (see edit history)

Damn. One of the old fags has left. I'll miss seeing you on the servers (like i saw you anyways). You have always been one of the people that stuck by xG. You will a special place in (most of) our hearts. May the scary internet take you somewhere nice and not filled with drama. ?