0rr

Going to try TF2 Tommarow

90% of the unlockable items are absolute garbage not gonna lie. Just use stock most of the time and you should be fine, everything else is situational.

Just recently they made it so only furries can get staff in the TF2 Div. If you wanna be a staff member you're gonna have to buy a fursuit.

15 minutes ago, Tatost said:

90% of the unlockable items are absolute garbage not gonna lie. Just use stock most of the time and you should be fine, everything else is situational.

Just recently they made it so only furries can get staff in the TF2 Div. If you wanna be a staff member you're gonna have to buy a fursuit.

Lately, there has is plenty of staff who aren't furries. For the unlockable weapons part, some people enjoy to not use stock. For an example, I know many people who prefer direct hit over stock. I've seen a lot of players who use flare gun instead of the shotgun. There are many more examples, I am just saying what I think. However, I do agree that most of the time stock is the best thing to use, gunboats are good though for soldier, just saying.

54 minutes ago, Tatost said:

6/14 of the staff members are furries. While that's 6 too many, I think recent events are showing that you just have to suck some higherup dick to get staff instead of having to get a fursuit as well

Edited by Kypari (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Kypari said:

6/14 of the staff members are furries. While that's 6 too many, I think recent events are showing that you just have to suck some higherup dick to get staff instead of having to get a fursuit as well

I don't think any other higher up has admitted to getting their dick's sucked in exchange for powers while still in the position LOL