Sign in to follow this  
benrapelisberge

homecoming

Walk up to her and say.....and say......and say.......well just try to i dont know uhhhh damn........well............say something like......."You wanna dance" or some like that i just got by with saying naughty things but use something cheesey i guess....

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

no, i mean ask her TO the dance. example: a sign that says "will you go to HC with me?"

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

also, i still have like 3 weeks, so im in no rush.

Talk to her, and get to know her for a couple of days. Even asking about her classes or w.e is enough. After a while, ask non-chalantly about the dance sometime and see if she is going. If she says yes, ask her if she's going with anyone, and then pop the question.

listen man say this"suck this whore and go to HC with me" then shell definatley go with you ;). but literally if you know her well tell her very romantic, personal, and desctrictive things that compliment her then say "would u go to HC with me

Here's what I would do.

Get to know the girl, more than you know your dad. Pretend she has a crush on you. Start asking a friend to help you out, by asking her questions (Make sure the friend doesn't like her in the first place.) Then, get your friend to take her to that dance. Tell your friend to touch her inappropriately, and come to her rescue by punching the dude in the face. Congrats, you have made it to the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance. Most importantly, you sent your friend back to the future!

Act like a doucebag. es love doucebags (I'm not even kidding). Act like the most cocky, self-centered and project your confidence like an A-bomb. Alpha as !