Sign in to follow this  
thejoesmoe

thejoesmoe

Member Name: thejoesmoe

What game?: Jailbreak

Your In-Game Name: Josef

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34506518

Ban Reason: not sure why, my mouse glitched and i accidentally killed one guy then i got permanent banned.

Unban Reason: i enjoy playing this server.

I highly doubt that you got permabanned for killing 1 person, there's probably more to this story, wait on Penguin who banned you and explain his story =P

Josef...Josef...trying to think....If It was a perma, it must have been at night because I remember a mass freekill going on, if it was earlier today then It wasn't a perma ban

I remember you didn't kill one person. You killed over 5, and left. If you didn't leave you couldn't be perma'd because I'm only a moderator; therefor I have no "!ban <> 0 <>"

Yes looking back you mass'd and left. I believe it was an accident but there's no proof.

yeh sorry about that my brother killed a bunch of people and tried to get unbanned here so i didnt notice, so he said his mouse glitched when actually he was just being an idiot.

yeh sorry about that my brother killed a bunch of people and tried to get unbanned here so i didnt notice, so he said his mouse glitched when actually he was just being an idiot.

its funny how everytime some1 gets banned its a brother story.... and he chose of all servers of ur favorites to come on ours and freekill? thats nice

its funny how everytime some1 gets banned its a brother story.... and he chose of all servers of ur favorites to come on ours and freekill? thats nice

It's funny, i have witnessed you freekilling, and i have been freekilled by you as well in the past. Now you are talking crap to some guy that did not even do anything. He is apologizing and admits he did not do this. Now obviously i don't have proof of your freekills and everyone needs that, because i get shit on everywhere on this server because i am superior. Anyways this guy is apologizing and it is his only ban on this server i assume, why not let him off?

Want To Get Unbanned?[/url]

Do this and you will get unbanned

This is your one out of jail free pass, so I suggest you use it since you haven't given us many reasons to unban you...Closing this thread since there's an exact replica of it.