JakeImpossibru

Justin Bieber Trolling/Disrespecting

+1 never really has anything nice to say about anyone, even in promo demo he insulted some of the people who got promoted.

What are you talking about? Im not unbanned, i was never banned on teamspeak.

And if you think giving my opinion about this guy is trolling then that's your decision because, im just replying on how he shit talked me on my thread. My doesn't even count anyway, why hurt yourself?

i was saying this because king j said something about the logic of xG which everyone was talking about in ur unban request/saying ur back

+1 was not there, but this guy is a douche, all he does is stalk forums, posting negative things, Don't need this kind of person here. He has proven now that he does not want to be here.

Aw Rabid, are you still angry because I insulted the fact that you called everybody who was new to the forums a faggot? Get over yourself. Rabid you have done things 10 times worse and yet you still maintain power. Why is beyond me.

Were my actions wrong? Yeah. Of course.

Should I be stripped? Maybe. If that's really what you want.

Was this all in good fun? Of course. Nothing I said was by any means over the top from my usual antics. I don't stalk the threads being a complete dick. I enjoy myself. If you ever speak to me one on one I'm a relatively nice guy.

Oh and Cyan, this is your 4th post, Don't go +1ing when you're new.

+1 Obviously trolling. BTW Korean you should have just banned him for a few days or something he was clearly trolling mod or not he was breaking a very strict rule dude.

Turns out guys he's not even suppose to have MOD in the first place. Also I'm gonna consider this thread (as you should know from reading description) as a member protest also and if I have to I will post a member protest.

Not supposed to have mod? I got voted like everybody else son.

The TROLLING in the Netex thread? I made one TROLL comment. Netex is mad because unlike 99% of this community I don't ride dick. I never have. And don't get me wrong, we have some amazing people and players but to be quite frank quite a few people in the recent promos didn't deserve the power given. Oh wait I went offtopic yeah, no. I do go overboard on the trolling and I apologize if anyone was truly hurt but this is my humor. I'm not JB the super serious mod. I'm JB the mod who does his job with a sense of humor.

I'll go ahead and sum up the incident from my perspective.

I did troll. and I got muted. Then I chilled out for a round or two.

I UNSILENCED MYSELF AND THEN MUTED MYSELF AFTER I REALIZED MY MISTAKE. BUT DID NOT ACT LIKE A DICK AFTERWARDS. I JOKED AROUND WITH A PLAYER AFTER ABOUT A COMMENT BLU HAD MADE BUT IT WAS ALL IN GOOD FUN. 60% OF THIS INCIDENT WAS ME SCREWING AROUND WITH ANOTHER PLAYER. 40% OF IT WAS ME BEING MYSELF. THE SCREENSHOTS ARE NOT AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION.

I only see jb joking around on the pictures.....

and I'm surprised how some people are +1ing this and +1ing netex unban thread, like, wtf?

Yeah this was probably not exactly how he should have acted really, I've seen worse from most mods. I really don't see much "admin abuse" but more of just being somewhat of a jokester, because that's what he really is if you know him. I don't see any "trolling" just kidding around, I do it too. It's how some of us who make an (myself included) occasional trip to the jailbreak server act, because frankly it's hard to stand it there anymore without making it a little fun yourself, nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

I doubt these screenshots captured the entire "incident" or whatever you want to call it, but take it however you will. I stand at a -1 but honestly he'll probably lose mod or at least be talked to by a few of us. Whatever just happened just shows how easily offended you guys can get which kind of disappoints me but it is what it is.

But Rabid, you don't have much room to talk after the Netex thread where you basically shoved your opinion down everyone's throat like your 2 inch cock acting like you're the only rational person in this clan who's always right.

-1 cause, JB has always acted this way, now suddenly its such a big deal, he was just playing around, like everybody does.

he was just being himself, trying to have fun.

i am also a shit talker and sometimes i troll people, but i dont do it to hate on people, and as far as that video goes it just seems like he was giving his opinions, unless he like legitimate banned someone or screwed someone over that'd be a different story, but he was just playing around.

shoved your opinion down everyone's throat like your 2 inch cock acting like you're the only rational person in this clan who's always right.

Am I the only one lol'ing?~ <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Latst6P7mbs&feature=youtu.be

not the best video but he was just talking about what he thinks about this whole thing...there was more but didnt get it all

Like I said anything bad. I merely noted things I would gladly say to anyones face. I am pissed at some of the new mods and the fact that it makes their superiority complex shoot through the roof. AS WE HAVE DISCUSSED OPENLY IN TEAMSPEAK AMONG OURSELVES anyway. Life goes on you're video was a poor attempt to attack me and hurt my reputation. Grow up, man.

But Rabid, you don't have much room to talk after the Netex thread where you basically shoved your opinion down everyone's throat like your 2 inch cock acting like you're the only rational person in this clan who's always right.

Ahaha, this so hard. People aren't allowed to have opinions here by the logic in his post.

Anyway I'm at a -1, if you know jb this is normal and he's done this before without anyone really caring.