Sign in to follow this  
Yurkoon

Got removed from a TS channel for no reason?

<18:05:02>♥♥You were moved from channel "Room 9 (6 Max)" to "Room 10 (6 Max)" by "Ben♥Dover"

<18:05:02>♥♥Channel group "Guest (8)" was assigned to "The♥Great♥Yurkoon" by Xeno Gamers Voice.

<18:05:04>♥♥"Fukin'♥Naggers!" switched from channel "Room 7 (5 Max)" to "Room 9 (6 Max)"

<18:05:04>♥♥Channel group "Guest (8)" was assigned to "Fukin'♥Naggers!" by Xeno Gamers Voice.

<18:05:09>♥♥channel maxclient reached

<18:05:11>♥♥You switched from channel "Room 10 (6 Max)" to "Room 14 (8 Max)"

<18:05:11>♥♥Channel group "Guest (8)" was assigned to "The♥Great♥Yurkoon" by Xeno Gamers Voice.

^^^ The logs. This is really pissing me off.

I'n getting moved around TS3 for no reason. This happens to me frequently.

Well, I mean you did jump into our room while we were trying to get into a larger one, and you locked someone else out of the room.

Enough with the sarcasm.

It's just kind of annoying when I'm booted from a room with any prior knowledge of what they were trying to do or no warning. I just seem to have a history of getting hassled in team speak.

No, I'm not being a whiny little girl. i am just trying to bring up a legit problem. Excuse me for thinking I could talk about it freely.

why not move everyone to a larger room instead of moving some other person out for no reason? and they get auto moved after 30 minutes of being idle, u didnt rly have to move him out in the first place, and ask them first before u move them

@@Foxxy, it's a public room, if you don't want someone there, either fill up a DIFFERENT room yourself or go to a LOCKED room.

@@Foxxy, it's a public room, if you don't want someone there, either fill up a DIFFERENT room yourself or go to a LOCKED room.

Just Saying but we were moving to a bigger channel for some1 who asked us to move them in, Yurkoon was moved because while we were moving he jumped into the channel we were going into so instead of having to move every1 one channel up he moved him out.