Sign in to follow this  
Dravin

Baron Dravin Mod request

I would like to be mod so I can help out on the server with the freekillers and shit when no mods or admins are around, and I know my rules so I will be good at it. I'll be so good at mod the Moon will crash into Earth.

Needs to be in xG for 2 months.

Needs 100 posts.

You have 7 and got accepted 3 days ago. -.-

the rules to become a mod are : Counter-Strike: Global Offense

* You must have at least 10 hours on the CS:GO servers

* You must pass a quiz based on the rules for the CS:GO Jailbreak server, which will be administered after you apply

, so he is available to become a mod, and he is an amazing warden very fun to play with and knows his shit +1 knows the MotD better than me and I have been in xG longer than him lol :D .

-1 he likes to troll to much, He dosent respect people on the server that much when im on. I would love to see a change and then I will think about +1 him. But not it sticks at a -1.

Baron one thing is until recently when it hit 14 you would scream " FREEDAY FREEDAY FREEDAY" even though the rule states it is 13:45 you spam in chat FREEDAY constantly and also troll tennis which is ok but not when he honestly asks you to stop. You are also never active on teamspeak which is a requirement for moderator. I just don't see the maturity, or you getting along with others, you have spammed about everyone I know to look at your post and trolled them if they didn't, at first you were kinda funny but now it's just way out of hand