MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

Server: All of them (donor perks)

Bug or Suggestion?: Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?:

/vote isn't working properly. I'd type, for example, '/vote "Fight Merasmus" No Yes', but it would come out like this:

Fight

1. Merasmus

2. No

3. Yes

Server: All of them (donor perks)

What is your bug/suggestion?:

/vote isn't working properly. I'd type, for example, '/vote "Fight Merasmus" No Yes', but it would come out like this:

Fight

1. Merasmus

2. No

3. Yes

Something fucked it up but you can do

sm _ vote "question" "1" "2" "3" in console

Server:Hale

Suggestion:

Enable the re sizing head command for donors

All it does is enlarge the head hit box, not really an issue

@Nomulous @Ohstopyou

Server: Jailbreak

Suggestion:

Give wardens priveleges to turn on/off colisions by a simple chat command.

A lot of games that require collisions (i.e. bumble beam) dont work simply because collisions are off and can't be turned on by any measures.

This would also solve a few more problems such as; camping in one spot with more than 3 reds, confusion to wardens caused by people stacking in one box trot taunt, stacking disabled by default

Server: Any with RTD

Bug:

It's been reported that if someone rolls toxic then switches to Spectator they can basically mass murder everyone. I didn't test it myself, and I'm sure one of the higher ups can, but several people have reported it to me

Server: Jailbreak

Suggestion:

Give wardens priveleges to turn on/off colisions by a simple chat command.

A lot of games that require collisions (i.e. bumble beam) dont work simply because collisions are off and can't be turned on by any measures.

This would also solve a few more problems such as; camping in one spot with more than 3 reds, confusion to wardens caused by people stacking in one box trot taunt, stacking disabled by default

You raise a good point and I think it'd be a very helpful asset for the Warden. However, I get the sense that it's like giving noclip to moderators -- it's not essential for them to do their job, and it's an awesome power that's easy to abuse (and probably will be). So while part of me thinks it's a good idea to implement this suggestion, the other part of me is dreading the problems that will arise should such a decision be made.

I'll stay neutral on this for now. I like the concept, but if there were fewer daily abuse problems on JB1 (mass RDMs, etc.), I'd be more likely to +1 this suggestion.

Server: All

Bug or Suggestion?: Suggestion

What is your bug/suggestion?: Please add something like this Observe Client 1.2.4 - AlliedModders to add the ability to easily record evidence of a player/watch them, without having to constantly cycle through players every time they die.... :(

@kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @Nomulous

Server: Trade Gaming History

What is your bug/suggestion?: On Mumbo's Mountain, standing in front of RED spawn as a BLU until somebody clips into your body, and then walking forward will allow you to get into the enemy spawn.