MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

Insert wall of text here

The reason why sandmen's music didnt change is because I replaced the song previously without changing the name to save editing the config so just delete downloads/sounds/freak_fortress_2/sandmen/cry.mp3 and join the server and you should download the correct song

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Sorry to add to the burden, but Sandmen is also slow as of today, about 3 minutes ago when I played him.

He was the standard soldier speed (which I don't know what that is because I don't understand coding) instead of scout/sniper/whatever the hell's speed

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I was called onto Hale tonight. There is a boss with the name "=failed name=" that is glitched out. The hale is in citizen mode and cannot even use its rage.

Just throwing it out there.

Sorry to add to the burden, but Sandmen is also slow as of today, about 3 minutes ago when I played him.

He was the standard soldier speed (which I don't know what that is because I don't understand coding) instead of scout/sniper/whatever the hell's speed

I've fixed sandmen (I think some boss speeds are being changed to lower than they should be which is annoying)

Miku is fixed but there's a new issue.

[ATTACH=full]23629[/ATTACH]

Demopan's name is blurred out. :(

• Remove vsh_lolcano_pb1 (broken)

• Add arena_watchtower to map rotation

Demopan should fucking work there are no errors in the config and all I changed was the speed so I'll just reinstall his config

I removed vsh_lolcano and I added watchtower to the rotation

Server - [xG] Surf

Bug or Suggestion? - Suggestion

Suggestion - As there is already a rule against making buildings in spawn and on ramps.

I do not feel the rule is effective because instead of not being allowed to build in spawn or on ramps...I feel that buildings should not be allowed at all.

Why?

Dispensers - There are health packs and ammo packs everywhere on the map, a dispenser will only make you more of a target because you are standing in a confined place to heal. Totally not needed.

Sentries - Shouldn't have to explain this one ;)

Teleporters - Why the hell do people feel the need to use teleporters? They can use !cp commands.

Buildings are 100% useless and abussive for surf servers and I feel it would be better to just ban them overall.

Exceptions - there are a few maps that once you get to the end you can spawn sentries for a short time, that should be allowed still because it's most likely not gonna be activated a lot and from what I seen, they are rarely used anyway.

@Scootaloo @Rejects @BelloWaldi @Goblins @mrnutty12 @NitNat @Caleb956 @Vacindak @Sancock

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

I'm pretty neutral with teleporters and dispensers outside of spawn (of course as long as it's not blocking anything or trapping anyone) but I full on agree with the sentries. I mean come on I know we have battle areas and whatnot but in the end it's a surf server...not the ideal place for turtling engies

Well. I don't really mind dispensers, but I'm all for no sentries and teleporters. Sentry for obvious reasons, and teleporter for a few different reasons.

1. I've seen people build teles from spawn straight to the end of the surf map, now if you think about it, there is likely some sort of orb at the end of the map, which gives you buffs, anything from a moving dispenser to invincibility. Now that being said, I feel like teles make that extremely unfair considering they didn't do anything to even get there and then they are just getting a buff that they can walk into arena with and kill everyone in there.

2. What supreme said, if you REALLY want to teleport somewhere, use !cpsave and !cptele.

---

On the side of dispensers, like I said, I don't have a problem with them as long as people aren't blocking areas with them.

Suggestion to add to Zombie Fortress and Saxton Hale

[TF2] Weapon Limiter - AlliedModders

This plugin would be amazing and balance out things.

[TF2] Zombie Fortress Redux - [v1.04 - 12/20/13] - AlliedModders

This could also be a good add-on for Zombie Fortress.

@Rejects

Edited by XHina_sanX (see edit history)

if lct music suggestions are still a thing here, i wanna post some high quality video game rip suggestions

(these arent the actual songs these are remixes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEV-uL8NDac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov6e0RskT9A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Inqf5Fln6o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dPK4YRDPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmaPiC0rVS8

ok all of those (watch all of them they're amazing)

plz do it they're great