Nomulous

The 10 Commandments Of Nom

Once, in a land, far, far away. There lived a man of hope, a man of dreams, a man of muffins. He looked down into the jailcells and radio towers of pokemanz city. He raised his magical staff, and said: "BLANK", tossing down muffins with certain rules written on each one. After such, he then returned to his oden like sleep.

A curious Kbrazzle stumbled upon the first muffin, it laid down the first rule, he read it outloud, and it read: BRIAN DUN GIVE TWO SHIT.

After that, another curious fella who nommed anything, saw a pile of delicious muffins, he jumped into the pile and started nomming, right before he took a bite, he found there's words written on the muffins. Each muffin had, what seemed to be a chain of orders that follows:

-Once you're an Admin, you can say: "Hey Mod, go deal with this."

-Once you're a DM, you can say: "Hey Admin, deal with this mod."

-Once you're a DL, you can say: "Hey DM, learn to fix the server and do this."

After seeing this, the Nom fella met up with the Dazzling guy, they constructed a list, knowing that there are many muffins still missing. The current 4 commandments found are:

1) BRIAN DUN GIVE TWO SHIT

2) Once you're an Admin, you can say: "Hey Mod, go deal with this."

3) Once you're a DM, you can say: "Hey Admin, deal with this mod."

4) Once you're a DL, you can say: "Hey DM, learn to fix the server and do this."

With this knowledge, we shout out to the world! Help us deliver @@MuffinMonster 's ideology, and succeed! Who will be the next lucky person to find the next commandment, or will there be more than 10? Help @@kbraszzz and @@Nomulous find these missing muffins!

i came expecting @@NomDeGuerre right @@Bleed @@ThePenguin @@mtown81 @@TheBasedGod

I thought we already figured out Nom overdosed on drugs and was killed in his sleep by hookers in Hong Kong

i came expecting @@NomDeGuerre right @@Bleed @@ThePenguin @@mtown81 @@TheBasedGod

I was gonna reply with " @@NomDeGuerre " but it didnt seem like the right thread to do it