Xepher

It's Been A Long Time. How Have You Been?

So yeah hi guys. It's Xepher (oldfags here knows me as Pyro or the original furry on here)

xG popped in my mind so I figured to say hi to you guys :)

What I've been doing lately is trying to get a new computer since the one I have is crap, got a new job so no more working at Chuck E Cheese rofl, been traveling around going to cons dressing up as an animul & drank.

The website looks nice though =o

Soooo yeah, do all of yall still do JB? orrr what? lol

Since im an olderfag, I'm pretty sure Maasie made the xG: F subclan.

Anyway hey there Pyro, it's ShadowSpy.

JB max gets like 20something people, and that's at the highpoint of the day and only lasts maybe an hour. It's not as populated, but I still play it.

It's sadly under 10 people most of the day. We staff of CS:S belive it is because hub has been gone for too damn long but yea, My name is Kirito if ya know me. Maybe we'll see eachother on the server

Since im an olderfag, I'm pretty sure Maasie made the xG: F subclan.

Anyway hey there Pyro, it's ShadowSpy.

JB max gets like 20something people, and that's at the highpoint of the day and only lasts maybe an hour. It's not as populated, but I still play it.

clearly not enough of an oldfag, faggot. Maasie and Pyro made it together, but Pyro was a member long before Maasie, thus he was the "Original" Furry.

clearly not enough of an oldfag, homosexual. Maasie and Pyro made it together, but Pyro was a member long before Maasie, thus he was the "Original" Furry.

T-T

Edit- I was around then, I thought when maasie left he gave it to pyro, I didn't think they actually both made it.

T-T

Edit- I was around then, I thought when maasie left he gave it to pyro, I didn't think they actually both made it.

kill urself fgt

Don't personally know you (#NewFag), but I am quite familiar with your influence for "Furry Freedays"

If I had the time I would be playing on CS:S Jailbreak, but unfortunately education/work/life > xG . You should hop on and play a few rounds though, for the sake of.. Nostalgia(?). Show these new folk how things were done back in the 'before time' when the Server was more entertaining ;)