PiNoYPsYcHo

Shoutbox Not Working For Me? (been Like This For Months)

show us that it doesnt work. all i see is warrior banning jay with TS Admin he isn't supposed to have.

Talked it over with silence, he gave it to me because people were constantly mic spamming (spamming loud ass music) in my room. Not having channel admin I couldn't do anything. And none of the CLs would do anything either.

Also requesting a close considering this is only going to start an argument.

Talked it over with silence, he gave it to me because people were constantly mic spamming (spamming loud ass music) in my room. Not having channel admin I couldn't do anything. And none of the CLs would do anything either.

silence gave you channel admin, CLs cant do that, blacklist them and if they come back ask someone to ban them. if they don't then post about them not doing their jobs.

silence gave you channel admin, CLs cant do that, blacklist them and if they come back ask someone to ban them. if they don't then post about them not doing their jobs.

I can post about them not doing their jobs and nothing will happen because of no proof, all it will start is hate.

Then you sir, do not know how to properly start a revolution. I would link you threads to show you how, but they have either been deleted to remove conspiracy thus causing more conspiracy since i now spoke of them, or in admin forums.

Why the hell would this be closed on account of something completely irrelevant. Both of you take your little sissy fight elsewhere. Thread is obvs about Pinoy unable to see ShoutBox, and still waiting on something from @Nomulous and/or @Rhododendron

I think I banned him.

I lol'd. Well, that might be the problem there @PiNoYPsYcHo

What exactly happened that resulted in a ban (pardon my terribad memory if it was something big)