Kittylicious

Forge, Muzzle, Izanagi, Kendrick, Starmix, Moosty

I'll be reading this soon enough (yes, cls DO read what you tag us in, don't have to do it more than once) I'll say this now and ill probably say it again in my next post. Member protests aren't meant for shitting on people (not talking about kitty) they're meant to point out problems so they can be dealt with, so keep this civilized or i may pull a @Chrono and go on a ban spree.

Kendrick? he rated your post downswas prob because he disagrees with your ideas

not everyone has to agree with your ideas, not everything goes your way

That small post about your voice changer,like for real? that shouldn't be something to complain about

grow up

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forge is a little bit to harsh so srry D:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izange is similar to forge a little to harsh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and how are you mod in the first place?

yeah your on the fourms

use your mic on the servers ?

do you go on TS?

do you even know our TS server address ?

go on other servers ?

now nothing against you kitty but your not fit for mod you only meet one of the requirements you afk most of the time i see you on trade servers.

Also @Kypari and @Tekage

Why would you rate his post "fuck you"?

I have no idea how to express what I am feeling when it comes to this post. I really don't.

I guess I'll just start it off bluntly. From my experiences thus far, I have no inherent issues with any of the moderation staff of xG. I rather enjoy their company for the most part. But when I see something like this literally rock-slide out of control, it makes me take a step back and take a good, hard look at the xG servers as a whole.

I like you guys. I really do. But there are times when I am facepalming myself so hard I nearly give myself a concussion. The maturity levels of some of our moderators, at times, seems to be extremely underwhelming. There have been many times that I have been in a server and chose to disconnect due to the content being spewed over the voice chat by those who have the power to kick other players. Sometimes, I just don't want to be in the same server as some of you. But, I don't want you guys to think I am trying to stir the pot. I am just being honest.

It would seem to me that there needs to be some sort of revolution with the way staff conducts themselves. Some more than others, of course. But for the most part, our staff here do what needs to be done, but there are those moments where things escalate and words are said that do not help the situation at all. Sometimes, it feels like the moderators forget that the other people playing on the servers are, in fact, other people.

I consider myself a pretty level-headed individual. I think logically before I speak and try to avoid hasty decisions. I process the possible outcomes of every scenario before I take action. I always try to resolve conflict with open communication. Any time I have an issue with someone, the first thing I try to do is contact that individual so I may directly speak with them. @Mitsu and @Hachi can probably vouch for me on that. I've been known to be an ass, but when I'm an ass and it upsets someone, I am quick to try and fix the problem. I own up to the situation and take responsibility for my actions. I'm not perfect, but I have a pretty good track record of cleaning up my messes.

It would seem to me that the moderators need to find that innate ability to own up for their mistakes. EVERYONE makes mistakes, and when those mistakes go uncorrected, the head begins to fester until it bursts. This brings me to the situation at hand. The situation makes me feel a lot of feelings for a lot of the people involved. I feel upset that this rift has been created among the staff. I feel sorry for @Kittylicious and the position she has been placed in. I feel sorry for the other moderators that have been put in this situation and have to defend their actions. I feel sorry for @Nomulous because of the awkward situation it has put him in. It is just a proverbial shitpile. NOTHING good will come of this.

But I have chosen to stand and help. I have chosen to remain in the middle, waiting until someone calls on me to referee the situation. I want to help EVERYONE involved on both ends and I want to see a sound resolution to these issues. I teach second graders. I see this kind of stuff DAILY. I can safely say that I am an EXCELLENT mediator when it comes to personal problems, so if ANYONE needs to talk to me about the issue, my door is always open.

I only hope that we can resolve this issue civilly. If there's anything I can do to help, please contact me.

No offense Muzzle, but people shutting the fudge up when they should have spoken out is exactly what led to this problem in the first place.

This is a time for discussion, not silence.

No, we need time for discussion, and @silence fuck it doesn't work

Holy fuck guys, can't we just get along? I have to agree some choices kitty has made were pretty stupid, but that doesn't give you guys the right to insult kitty over and over. Hell, we all need to stop fighting each other. On a lot of threads, someone posts their opinion and it goes to utter shit. A clan is supposed to respect each other and be friendly. Harassment is a serious thing guys, it needs to stop. Its okay to fight, everyone gets in a fight once in a while, but holding grudges and hating each other won't solve anything. No one in this case is showing maturity. Every time I see one of these threads, a little faith in the maturity of my clan goes away.

TL;DR DON'T BE FUCKIN DICKS TO EACH OTHER

A some portion of this can be passed off as 'joking around,' for example the ratings. But, other things such as photo-shopping pictures, harassing her, and claiming said photos as her is another thing. Especially when you know she feels uncomfortable about these kind of things. You may have your little disagreements, but as either staff members or mere members of the same clan - get along. If you can't do that, just realize that we're a community trying to prosper and grow. Berating your own fellow clan members isn't helping anyone other than you possibly getting a laugh out of it. If you two must not speak to each other, fine, so be it. I realize Kitty may have done things also, but honestly. Any personal problems with Kitty being a moderator should be - and will be - dealt with the division's DM/DL. (So, attempt to keep this thread on topic) Soon, I will post my full opinion on this subject later. I'll speak to @Nomulous and anyone else later if they need my opinion on it.