Oscott - team fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

O'Scott

Steam ID:

grimgrim0011

Information:

I have been banned due to mass free kill in Jailbreak however i did say that "every order will have my red robins before the order if i don't say my red robins than it is a rebel if you do this order." then i said red robins crouch walk to the blue line not my red robins just red robins so it wasn't a complete free kill and thats why I am innocent.

The exact thing he says if he dosent say my red robbins you are rebelling. basically simon says. then kills most of red team by saying "go to the blue line" without saying red robbins.

That is SERIOUS tarp and i will +1 to extend ban for perm (would have permed if i could but mods cant)

If you're on the blue team, it's expected of you to have read the rules. Ban clearly states "Mass freekill then left". I personally have no tolerance for massers, regardless if it's a "simple mistake" or not. I won't close this to see what @kbraszzz says.

If you're on the blue team, it's expected of you to have read the rules. Ban clearly states "Mass freekill then left". I personally have no tolerance for massers, regardless if it's a "simple mistake" or not. I won't close this to see what @kbraszzz says.

On my opinion perm is too much. He should have been told by the staff that was online that tarping is not allowed before 5:30. (Not saying that it's staff's fault though.) I think a week ban would be enough.