Gorillabot3000

Trade gaming history resurrection

Can we please try to populate this server again? I know it takes forever to actually choose your class, but this is where I, as well as allot of people discovered and joined xG from, but now it's kinda sad and empty, and has fallen into disrepair. Can we try to resurrect it?

Can we please try to populate this server again? I know it takes forever to actually choose your class, but this is where I, as well as allot of people discovered and joined xG from, but now it's kinda sad and empty, and has fallen into disrepair. Can we try to resurrect it?

JB was lyfe JB was love

I think the only thing that scares people away from it (aside from the lack of people there) is how broken it is. Specifically, the amount of time that it takes to actually choose their class. They usually think either their server is broken, or something is wrong with their game which causes them to be unable to play, when in reality it's more broken then clock town and takes a long time to load classes.

yea, i just can't really seem to play pkmn trade or clock town for so long without getting bored, TGH was my hub mang, it was lots of fun, when people got bored we would just switch maps