Insane

Tf2 highlander team ?

we need legit practice instead of solo practicing. @Moosty plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

set times

we need legit practice instead of solo practicing. @Moosty plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

set times

+1

set times

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Map is cp steel. We're actually playing just the tip this time. I'm practicing tomorrow from when I wake up in the afternoon, until like 6:30 my time. Everyone else online is going to be practicing with me. You dont have a choice, RIP. Then I'm getting off for the night and getting drunk, even more RIP. And that's basically how that's happening.

So, I've been thinking of strategies for our next match, I thought of a good one that we could try.

As we get closer and closer to point E, it would be harder for red team to protect two points at once. We could try capping two points simultaneously so that we have a higher chance of capping a point and either winning the game, or getting more time to do so.

As for when we are red team, we're going to have to be ready to have to defend at least two points simultaneously, and maybe some back capping of point E. Point E still takes forever to cap, which would give us some leeway.

Good news and bad news

Goodnews

I got a monitor that is looks decent and performs well

Bad News

@Moosty i might be a tad late cause im anticipating that ill be eating dinner around that time idk.

+ my wifi is being buggy latly, im using a USB wifi adapter and getting ping from 50 - 200 every min, ill c if i can fix it