Rabid

I Just Don't Understand.

So I read the entirety of this thread, and the only thought that went through my head is, "Where is this going?" I think we should ask this first before we start shit-slinging. Drama seems to be the main issue. The definition of drama to me is "making a big deal over something unnecessarily." People (myself included) at times act so high and mighty. No one is excluded from making drama. Most if not all of our problems result from some BS thing someone else said or did. I am saying is that before we make any post whatsoever, we should think about if it will benefit anything to a resolution. If it doesn't, it isn't a post really worth reading.

So I read the entirety of this thread, and the only thought that went through my head is, "Where is this going?" I think we should ask this first before we start fudge-slinging. Drama seems to be the main issue. The definition of drama to me is "making a big deal over something unnecessarily." People (myself included) at times act so high and mighty. No one is excluded from making drama. Most if not all of our problems result from some BS thing someone else said or did. I am saying is that before we make any post whatsoever, we should think about if it will benefit anything to a resolution. If it doesn't, it isn't a post really worth reading.

There really is no reason, but hey, it's letting people blow off steam.

I'm too lazy to read 5 pages of shit.... but I'll just say... I know several people who won't even go near the CS div anymore because of how rude rapid can be.... including me :)