ChickenPanda

Official Highlander Announcement Thread

Seeing this in the future... This didn't even happen

I did actually make sure this happened for those who were on, people didn't show up again and nobody will knows what's going on tonight, also getting told like 4 people won't be there? Maybe 5? So we're canceling the match and forfeiting. GL next week. Most serious team I've ever been on (not) anyone who was on though insane will tell you we actually lobbied three times and were practicing all weekend

I did actually make sure this happened for those who were on, people didn't show up again and nobody will knows what's going on tonight, also getting told like 4 people won't be there? Maybe 5? So we're canceling the match and forfeiting. GL next week. Most serious team I've ever been on (not) anyone who was on though insane will tell you we actually lobbied three times and were practicing all weekend

If we were to win a game. Upward would be our best chance.

HYPE BOIZ WE WON

NEW HIGHLANDER TEAM CONFIRMED @Whyte @ChickenPanda

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE

:D

*I'm getting that highlander participant badge*

Did you really? I'm not saying I don't believe insane but I totally don't believe insane

What don't u believe ? We pooped all over them. We got 1 win under our belt. We have bragging rights.

Next map is cp_steel. TF2center is a good place to start practicing, and obviously pubs as well. This map is a maze, and I want you guys to play a lot of it so you memorize the map. You absolutely CANNOT be getting lost during the match.

I noticed lots of you did not record demos during Upward. Just so you guys know, we will get disqualified if you guys dont have demos of the match. And yes, they do check every once in awhile.

Recording demos with the P-REC plugin | ETF2L

That is what I use. It automatically takes demos of your competitive games. Put it in your tf/custom folder.

I noticed lots of you did not record demos during Upward. Just so you guys know, we will get disqualified if you guys dont have demos of the match. And yes, they do check every once in awhile.

Recording demos with the P-REC plugin | ETF2L

That is what I use. It automatically takes demos of your competitive games. Put it in your tf/custom folder.

u telling me i can now make my mlg dank sphee trickshots 420 montages ?

Scrim this Friday at 9:30 EST. If you cannot make it, that's absolutely fine. If you can make it (not working, etc), you are required to show up. But it'll be fun and it will help us know what we need to work on. Be on Teamspeak by 9 if possible. :)

Hey guys. Here's a Badwater map guide, which is very helpful. It gives the strategy of most top teams and is very helpful for every class. I will be going over the gist of the video during our map review on Friday.

I do suggest that you watch every second of this video, however. It's hard for me to keep track of all 9 classes, and if you guys could take at least 2-3 off my hands that I don't need to worry about, that'd help me out more than you know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1a9WroH6y4