Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Beast

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

I would like to be unbanned because I feel I am justified due to my circumstances. I forgot I had said freeday even when my CT said, and said freeze. I then killed all that disobeyed. I feel I was tricked because my CT friend said it was legal and I could. I have a screenshot.

image.thumb.jpeg.aa1d1db247fe7a239a35a44fb2181c55.jpeg

Oops, that's awkward. I joined into the round to this guy killing everyone on a freeday. He killed like 3-5 people from what I could tell. I was also receiving many messages saying he freekilled. He said he told people to freeze during a freeday? And shot when they didn't. If they weren't freekills, my bad. But from what I could tell, they were.

Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Beast

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

I would like to be unbanned because I feel I am justified due to my circumstances. I forgot I had said freeday even when my CT said, and said freeze. I then killed all that disobeyed. I feel I was tricked because my CT friend said it was legal and I could. I have a screenshot.

And from what I read from what you said, just because some member says it's alright, doesn't mean so. I would actually READ THE RULES before going on ct! If you had done that, you would've known what you did was in the wrong. And from what I know is that you cant tell people to freeze during a freeday.

@BeanieBoy charles doesn't review these, bleed lithium and I do. we look for clarification onto his ban reason, as he was the one who banned you. We can more likely trust charles say in what happened than yours as he has spent time with the community and servers to earn our trust becoming a moderator, according to his clarification and your story which literally backs up what he said, you ordered a freeday, and then told Ts to freeze. on a freeday a warden may not give orders, the only reason to kill a T is if he rebels, by breaking vents, having guns, and or attacking a CT. as such telling them to freeze does not make them rebels, therefore you admit to mass freekilling based on false information given to you by bullseye, while it is accidental it is still a freekill and as always, when in doubt just accept the Ts killing you or doing something as opposed to killing them all. it saves you a lot of trouble via bans.

your ban will be reduced to 1 month from when it was given, but keep in mind that you should read up on the rules yourself instead of taking a non-staff member's interpretation, and avoid CT until you understand them more. while it may be more fun as a CT it is way more dangerous in terms of getting banned.

also this might help you in the future with screenshots: Let me google that for you

press the key, open paint, press CTRL+V and then save it.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)