Thorax_

Replace One Of The Low Population Servers With A Bhopping Server.

Actually, Our Surf server was death 7 months ago and had the same problem ,, Low Population ..0 activity...Now ..why That server is Good?

I know the Answer.... We have a good community. we have good moderators , we have good admins who putts new maps , we have good Members who keeps playing our servers .... Surf is hard to do, and the most Of the people can´t do ... Why those people come back in our surf servers? ... Cuz there are friendly people ,good atmosphere and Funny Moments too .

The SupremePatriot´s idea , Is not bad .

Te APOYO SUPREME :)

(sorry for my grammar)

I think that a bunny hopping server would be nice because I have never seen a bunny hopping server on tf2 and I think that it would be something different and unique! I really encourage this idea and I think that it will be a really successful! +1

+1 I like bhopping on the surf server and we have empty servers just asking to be used. We have an empty slender fortress server, events server, and cp/ctf rotation server that I never see populated off the top of my head.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

What I'm seeing here is 30% yes, 20% no, and 50% errors with sourcebans. Either way, many of the actives on surf are on here, saying yes they DO want this new server and (though I doubt it) probably haven't read the other percent of this thread. It simply wouldn't be as active as some of the other TF2 servers, which I haven't seen any of THOSE too active. I don't really think that adding one of these new servers would be the best option right now. For now, I would say that the best thing to do is leave all of the servers alone and wait.

Even if it didn't do well... it wouldn't be any different than just having a locked server where no one goes.... As it already has zero population (a STEADY 0) so, a Bhop server with the Bhop auto command would probably attract people as some first timers joining surf attempt to use the !bhop command.

I don't really know. I mean, it would probably be very popular in the first few days/weeks, but it would probably die out in the long run. The slender fortress servers are abandoned though, so I'm not really sure which is better.

Surprisingly, the slender fortress server from what I have heard actually has waves of population.

Unless like one of the suggestions someone in the server made implementing bhop maps on e surf serve,r however due to the limited amount of people whom know how to bhop, the maps most likely would be switched too via map change command by a dm+

Unless like one of the suggestions someone in the server made implementing bhop maps on e surf serve,r however due to the limited amount of people whom know how to bhop, the maps most likely would be switched too via map change command by a dm+

I would recommend getting a plugin that auto bhops for the average who can't do it manually so they don't feel left out of the fun when the map is switched to said bhop map. That is, if this idea is used.

Honestly seems to me, a good idea. TF2 is as of now dying to be honest and I have not heard of anyone using the slender servers. A change would be nice in my opinion.

Although yes in the long run it's likely it will get deserted as well it would bring new people to the community and in turn they would join other servers. Either way slender isnt used and Bhop would atleast be popular for a week or something, which brings more players.