Caleb956

Stepping Down.

Hey, I posted one of these already and decided against it because I thought things were getting better. Apparently not. It's clear a lot of people here have problems with me, and I quite frankly I'm tired with it, every time I try to actually have fun on Jailbreak for example, SOMEONE tries to get me in trouble by putting words in my mouth, and them being the favourite, people believe them. And truly, if thats how it's gonna be, I don't want to be an admin anymore, I will keep playing on the servers, but I'm doing this to get out of all the shit being said against me.

There happy now @Egossi ? Good.

I'll take his powers then.

but seriously, why not just talk it out? I'm sure you were a great admin that's just going through some shit. Nothing will be healed if you don't talk it out, you should have a neutral party with you and with that, then maybe your problems can be resolved. But if you do wish to step-down, then that's up to you. Hope you have fun on the servers again.

I was gonna reply to your post in the murphy's thread but since you made this thread i'll just post this here with your quote

darn egossi. I never said I don't care about the server pop but ok, nice job putting words in my mouth. This thread has nothing to do with me, if you really have that much of a problem with me, then fine I will do as you asked, but when you start bringing other people into a goodbye thread and start fudge talking them, you are the immature one here. Have some common decency and grow the frick up.

While we were talking in voice chat about how your "rebellions" were causing the server to lose population, this was your reply

ai.gyazo.com_91a8ea7906464e475a41119286e79290.thumb.png.6c60f3214538c0ac0cc95144816bbb78.png

"how is that our problem" was the first thing you said when we pointed out that what you were doing had a negative effect on the server's population

(I can't prove that any further since I don't record every second I spend with Caleb but I'm sure he now remembers exactly what he said and meant by that)

and your logic after that was literally "I let the server get a bit of population so that I could ruin it afterwards cause that's what I love to do and just because I'm an admin doesn't mean It's my responsibility to try and get the server population higher but ok XD" because that is literally what you did afterwards.

I mean that's just one of the many reasons to why I found you annoying and incredibly unfit for staff, the list goes on

Also I get that you're trying to make me look like an asshole with all the stuff you're saying

and for me, you can keep bullshitting as much as you want since you did end up stepping down anyway, I really don't care about the rest and what shit you have to throw my way

have a nice one dude, I've got nothing else to do with you

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

have a nice one dude, I've got nothing else to do with you

First things first, this just proves you were putting words in my mouth to try and get me demoted.

you can keep bullshitting as much as you want

I didn't think I was the one bullshitting here but ok :)

Also I get that you're trying to make me look like an butthole with all the stuff you're saying

All the things I'm saying? What about all the things you've said to me, is that completely irrelevant now? You even were shittalking me in a goodbye thread that had nothing to do with me, and I'm sure if people looked in chat logs people would find more rude comments from you aimed towards me, or you mocking me, I'm not trying to make you look like an asshole, I'm just stating the facts here.

"I let the server get a bit of population so that I could ruin it afterwards cause that's what I love to do and just because I'm an admin doesn't mean It's my responsibility to try and get the server population higher but ok XD" because that is literally what you did afterwards.

You guys were telling me that rebelling is killing the server and literally telling me to stop because im an admin. Which is why I said "What so just because I'm an admin I can't do this?" I could say stop going blue, because it ruins the rebellion, but that wouldn't make any sense would it? No. So why do you have such a big problem with rebellers? Rebelling is PART OF JAILBREAK, and the people that rebel with us WANT TO REBEL, so get over it.

I mean that's just one of the many reasons to why I found you annoying and incredibly unfit for staff, the list goes on
Mind elaborating on the "list goes on" part? If thats the main reason, then I could say you aren't any better, but I don't come on the forums and shittalk you at every chance I get, do I? No.

Like I said before, you are putting words in my mouth to try and get me in trouble. Get over yourself.

First things first, this just proves you were putting words in my mouth to try and get me demoted.

Umm, no? It doesn't? You already stepped down IN THIS THREAD, that's why I have nothing else to do with you, I don't want you banned, I literally only thought you didn't deserve any staff position.

All the things I'm saying? What about all the things you've said to me, is that completely irrelevant now? You even were fudgetalking me in a goodbye thread that had nothing to do with me, and I'm sure if people looked in chat logs people would find more rude comments from you aimed towards me, or you mocking me, I'm not trying to make you look like an butthole, I'm just stating the facts here.

It had nothing to do with you how? It was literally you falsely bringing up rules to save murphy in the server, just because he's your friend. @BlankThePervert has seen this happen in action

You guys were telling me that rebelling is killing the server and literally telling me to stop because im an admin. Which is why I said "What so just because I'm an admin I can't do this?" I could say stop going blue, because it ruins the rebellion, but that wouldn't make any sense would it? No. So why do you have such a big problem with rebellers? Rebelling is PART OF JAILBREAK, and the people that rebel with us WANT TO REBEL, so get over it.

We talked to you very politely about this on the server, me and @BlankThePervert

we literally told you that it was ok to rebel but it got extremely annoying for blues, and ruined their fun entirely, saying that just proves you don't care about people's fun and that shows how bad of a staff member you were

even @Bello agreed with me on the fact that what you were doing everyday was extremely annoying

Mind elaborating on the "list goes on" part?

Nah, it's also the fact that you spam lennies, XDs, keks and other shit EVEN IF YOU'RE HANDLING A SITUATION AS A STAFF MEMBER.

In case you can't tell, that IS a problem

Like I said before, you are putting words in my mouth to try and get me in trouble. Get over yourself.

Like I said before, I have no intention to get you into any further trouble, literally all I wanted was for you to get demoted as I found you to be the worst staff member in some time, I don't want you to get banned, or any further trouble in that regard.

I do dislike your personality, your behavior, the way you handle situations and the way you talk to me, but that doesn't mean I wish for you to be banned because there has literally been no reason for that to happen so far

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Why dont you both just block eachother on steam, the forums, stay away from eachother on teamspeak, etc. Y'know, rather than stepping down over something so ridiculous as not liking eachother. A lot of the arguements are just a joke. And even if some of you dont like him, saying something like this:

Thank gosh you're finally going.

Bye.

isnt very neccesary. If he was such a problem to you guys he wouldve been demoted(i know it was attempted, but like i said if it was such a problem it wouldve actually happened), rather than not demoting him then bashing him after he leaves.

Even though i think there are better ways to handle this, good luck.