Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

cooldude

Steam ID:

cooldude22333

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

in a jailbreak round the warden told red to kill me so I did self defence and got acused of mass freekilling. it was a act of farvortisim and stupid hating.I find this unfair please unban

Your allowed to order reds to kill a blue and the blue isn't allowed to fight back. It's not considered favouritism as favouritism refers to giving a specific red an unfair advantage, it doesn't apply to other blues.

(can't reply cause the forums are broken for me)

@Hushpuppy "Your allowed to order reds to kill a blue and the blue isn't allowed to fight back."

That is the dumbest fucking thing i have ever heard. What kind of logic is that? It's literally baiting people to mass-freekill, as well as ruining the fun for a single player. If what you're saying is true, that reds were ordered to kill this person (if he didn't break rules such as baiting, and even then it can still cause a mass freekill), then an immediate unban should be given. I really want to see the justification for this ban.

The warden announce that yes, kill him since he wasn't listening to the warden. Even though he has a right to defend himself, I only witnessed 1 maybe 2 reds actually hitting him before he killed everyone who ran after him (5 total died).

The warden announce that yes, kill him since he wasn't listening to the warden. Even though he has a right to defend himself, I only witnessed 1 maybe 2 reds actually hitting him before he killed everyone who ran after him (5 total died).

What orders wasn't he following? Because if he was not around the warden and just playing map games, you could of warned him to come back or be slayed and if he didn't. If the warden made an official order to kill a blue, i would think i have a right to defend myself. +1 for shorting teamban to a week and +1 to rule saying you can't order reds to kill another blue.

I only witnessed 1 maybe 2 reds actually hitting him before he killed everyone who ran after him (5 total died).

I was in the server with @PyroBunny and yes, the warden did order to kill him, yes he did massfreekill because only 1-2 people hit him before he went full on berserk on the reds. You are allowed to give that specific order and cooldude can't do anything. To be fair. I would give him a second chance. I'm usually on when he is and I would keep a close eye but meh. But, since he said this:

Sir cooldude : fuck you you racist asshole you are all retarded little assfucks who sits on there asses all day and make fun of 12 year (Yes it got cut off because message was too long)and other things, I'd rather not have him on the Jailbreak server.

What orders wasn't he following? Because if he was not around the warden and just playing map games, you could of warned him to come back or be slayed and if he didn't. If the warden made an official order to kill a blue, i would think i have a right to defend myself. +1 for shorting teamban to a week and +1 to rule saying you can't order reds to kill another blue.

Here's a little excerpt from our server's jailbreak rules:

• Freekilling: Freekilling is the act of killing a player even when they were following the warden's orders or were killed for no reason at all. Freekilling is not allowed.
  • Mass Freekilling: Freekilling 3 or more reds at the same general time.

@Bello @Goblins @mrnutty12 Input on any of this? Or will you just lurk.

Calm down, they want to see how this goes before they close it, they want to get community input from the people involved as well as others who can give their opinion, there is no time limit on any of this.

Here's a little excerpt from our server's jailbreak rules:

• Freekilling: Freekilling is the act of killing a player even when they were following the warden's orders or were killed for no reason at all. Freekilling is not allowed.
  • Mass Freekilling: Freekilling 3 or more reds at the same general time.

i know the rules? I've played CSS and CSGO jailbreak for years, and i've even played tf2 jailbreak, but show some compassion, you said that 1 or 2 people attacked him, with others following, that could make it 3 just enough to be considered a mass freekill when the warden told people to kill him. I don't think he did it on purpose for the sole reason of being a dick, he just didn't know what was happening. Also, stop acting all pompous.

Calm down, they want to see how this goes before they close it, they want to get community input from the people involved as well as others who can give their opinion, there is no time limit on any of this.

I was asking for their response whether or not telling the reds to kill someone w/o retaliation is a valid order.

Not a regular of the TF2 Server(s) but seriously:

Lol you can order reds to kill a blue and the blue just has to take it? Poppa bless csgo doesn't have a rule like that since you can just get any blue you don't like killed and they are apparently powerless to stop it

^This

+1 to rule saying you can't order reds to kill another blue.

^And this

@Rejects @Bello for confirmation on whether you can actually order reds to kill a blue since that shiz ain't written down anywhere. If this is true, I have no words and I feel incredibly sorry for anyone on blue. My understanding is that if a blue fails to follow the orders of the Warden, they are to be slain; though this is merely speculation as I'm unfamiliar with TF2 Jailbreak's rules.

Not a regular of the TF2 Server(s) but seriously:

^This

^And this

@Rejects @Bello for confirmation on whether you can actually order reds to kill a blue since that shiz ain't written down anywhere. If this is true, I have no words and I feel incredibly sorry for anyone on blue. My understanding is that if a blue fails to follow the orders of the Warden, they are to be slain; though this is merely speculation as I'm unfamiliar with TF2 Jailbreak's rules.

As you said, it's not written in stone but we could add a rule to make it more clear. I personally thought our "No teamkilling"-rule implies that giving orders to kill other blues is forbidden. However, I agree that it's very vague and we should clarify it.

As you said, it's not written in stone but we could add a rule to make it more clear. I personally thought our "No teamkilling"-rule implies that giving orders to kill other blues is forbidden. However, I agree that it's very vague and we should clarify it.

I'd recommend a post on the TF2 section to clarify the rule since Hushpuppy and other members apparently thought this is a valid rule. Also I'm +1 to unbanning him since it just seems he was put into a bad situation with no good outcome. Your call though

Edited by Guest (see edit history)