Bot

Aidan - Counter-strike

I was the person who banned you. I'm going to post absolutely ALL evidence I have, then follow up by words as to what happened EXACTLY. I was not recording at the time.

--- Unedited -- Pastebin between me and him AFTER HE LEFT THE SEVER. I want to make it clear WHEN he added me, i'm not bolding that to say he left.

[MEDIA=pastebin]fX50EQVt[/MEDIA]

--- Screenshots of who was killed --- Six killed BEFORE he was slain ---

aimages_2.discordapp.net_.eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGABj8zBkmQoRRFIlBYHz8fa6c67e9c40c36c5aea46694ebe8c93.thumb.jpg.89791ecc1133c4d4428b924cb76b9587.jpg

--- Picture of WHO WAS ON, when the event happened (For witnesses if needed) ---

aimages_2.discordapp.net_.eJwFwVEOwiAMANC7cABKS4G6yxjCCJvZhED963d035ac1250f306813aae6387028806.thumb.jpg.9fa89a7924cf09f78c0dbe3911df0e8d.jpg

--- Now I ALSO went into to speak to Bleed, Pepper, and around SIX other people to discuss punishment. They can be talked to, to confirm that.

Now the story. I will put what I see as ISSUES in bold and they will be addressed later on.

BOT was doing trivia, all T's were lined up shoulder to shoulder on the line infront of cells on Parabellum and never said in ct chat what the prize was going to be (After asking multiple people who were ct if he did). After someone got the answer correct, BOT asked if they wanted to keep or pass the prize. I don't remember if it was kept or passed. After said person got the prize, (1) BOT then moved to the LEFT side of the line of T's (if facing cells) and proceeded to shoot down the line. After realizing what is happening, and after I was killed, I smited BOT and promptly perm ct banned him immediately after he was slain. (2) After being slain, something along the lines of "Whelp damn." and "I was close" was said, absolutely nothing else, in a span of about three minutes, after which he left the server, before the round had even ended. (As soon as I can speak to @Bleed or @Lithium and get FULL console logs, what he said exactly will be posted) After all that, he added me on steam, to which I accepted and that is where the chat from the pastebin ([MEDIA=pastebin]fX50EQVt[/MEDIA]) comes in.

#1: What you did exactly here makes it look EXACTLY like a mass freekill. The guy who had one trivia (from what I remember, do NOT quote me on this) had never even stepped out of line either, which means he would have been killed too. You said nothing after the person accepted the prize, you went right to killing without a word.

#2: You had AMPLE amount of time to type in admin chat, even type in dead chat (Since you know, we all were dead) to either talk to me, or even someone else, asking what happened, telling me why, or ANYTHING else. But you decided to say two things only, nothing else, then leave.

#3: You are a member of xG and you mainly play on the Jailbreak server on csgo. I would expect better of you, especially if you feel/know you made a mistake. I cannot say you should know every rule like the back of your hand, even I went to @Rabid asking questions about Trivia after it happened. But you should have handled this way better.

Also. One more thing.

1. xG BOT: So do I get banned
  2. xG BOT is now Away.
  3. xG:M Warriorsfury: Yes
  4. xG BOT is now Online.
  5. xG BOT: For how long
  6. xG BOT is now Away.
  7. xG:M Warriorsfury: Appeal it in a fair while, give it some time
  8. xG BOT is now Online.
  9. xG:M Warriorsfury: It's mass, it's perm, I would recommend waiting a few months.
  10. xG BOT: Fuck me

ai.gyazo.com_576d46393c7f09dabe7bc1b0534557ea.thumb.png.f4ed7a748814875fc92ec428eac776d2.png

Come on man...

I see where you are coming from for sure, but I love this server and I swear on my left testicle that it was in no way intended to be a mass. I know you can't comfirm anything I am saying because you didn't know exactly what I intended to do in that situation. I realize that I seem like i'm repeating myself because I just want to get the word through that I messed up and have read the rules 3 times since making this post now, I am so ashamed that my actions from one night screwed up my entire relationship with the members I love from this community and I can't apoligize enough for my actions and all affected in my stupidity.

I don't know how to edit my posts so. THIS is the two things you said, and it seems you DID say it was for lr. If needed, go to rank.xenogamers.com > jb server > chat > see 500 posts (at the bottom) > go to the 7th (at the top) > and page 18. Sorry for the multipost!

ai.gyazo.com_ce616ed67d1ee1fb93d29f89e630efb4.thumb.png.d971e953c7713d34002c2bae46b928f4.png

If it is his only offense I +1 for unban in a month, but since @Warriorsfury was there I'll let him decide if be thinks the ban should be shortened or not. I personally think if he plays the servers for a month while teambanned that he will not likely break any rules again.

Thanks for understanding. I feel like that time limit fits and will give me enough time to view some of the other members of xG warden for perspective and that will also give me enough time to reread the rules a few 1,000 more times.

Considering it's only been a little over a day, and you really gave no indication at the time that it was an accident, I'm just going to leave the ban sit for now.

You can post another ban protest in a month, and we'll see about it then.